Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bristol City v Swansea City : Match day thread **Updated 15:59 - Mar 7 with 12723 viewsModeratorC

If you can read and write and on a tractor read on.

https://wwww.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/62090/bristol-city-the-

https://wwww.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/62102/swansea-city-late

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/62113/swansea-fans-don

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/62115/swans-lose-in-bris

The officials
MATTHEW DONOHUE
Paul Hodskinson and Lee Venamore
Fourth Official : Stephen Martin

This post has been edited by an administrator
Bristol City v Swansea City : Match day thread **Updated on 14:00 - Mar 10 with 1939 viewsFlashberryjack

Bristol City v Swansea City : Match day thread **Updated on 13:59 - Mar 10 by Boundy

Performance = result

Bristol are going to nick this one.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Bristol City v Swansea City : Match day thread **Updated on 14:03 - Mar 10 with 1891 viewsThrasher6

Bristol City v Swansea City : Match day thread **Updated on 14:00 - Mar 10 by Flashberryjack

Yep

Poll: Social Distancing: When will it be an obsolete word?

Bristol City v Swansea City : Match day thread **Updated on 14:03 - Mar 10 with 1882 viewsonehunglow

Bristol City v Swansea City : Match day thread **Updated on 14:00 - Mar 10 by Flashberryjack

Jeeez.
It’s our own fault,especially our “ coach”
Numbing ,walking football

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Bristol City v Swansea City : Match day thread **Updated on 14:04 - Mar 10 with 1868 viewsAnotherJohn

It was coming. Negative and lacking in inspiration in the 2nd half. I can't remember their keeper having to make a real save.
[Post edited 10 Mar 14:05]
Bristol City v Swansea City : Match day thread **Updated on 14:06 - Mar 10 with 1810 viewsonehunglow

Bristol City v Swansea City : Match day thread **Updated on 14:04 - Mar 10 by AnotherJohn

It was coming. Negative and lacking in inspiration in the 2nd half. I can't remember their keeper having to make a real save.
[Post edited 10 Mar 14:05]

Hence,it’s no better.
Not at all
And we have not enough necessarily to stay up.
This is relegation firm
Look at the Phuong table Lukey .
Sleepwalking

Bristol City v Swansea City : Match day thread **Updated on 14:11 - Mar 10 with 1732 viewsAnotherJohn

Bad day at the office for Ronald according to the Bristol City commentator. I can't really argue with that. Just as I wrote this he is subbed.
Bristol City v Swansea City : Match day thread **Updated on 14:13 - Mar 10 with 1697 viewsDr_Winston

We're not moving the ball with anything like enough tempo. This is more like the "rack up the possession and the result will come" nonsense that we've seen too much of in recent years. No point having pacy players if the ball is taking an age to get to them.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Bristol City v Swansea City : Match day thread **Updated on 14:13 - Mar 10 with 1677 viewsonehunglow

Bristol City v Swansea City : Match day thread **Updated on 14:11 - Mar 10 by AnotherJohn

Bad day at the office for Ronald according to the Bristol City commentator. I can't really argue with that. Just as I wrote this he is subbed.

Our whole play is abominable
It’s awful to watch and ineffective
We are so boring really
We need a coach ,not a mouthpiece of meaningless sheete

Login to get fewer ads

Bristol City v Swansea City : Match day thread **Updated on 14:14 - Mar 10 with 1665 viewsonehunglow

Should really be bringing on another strikercreally and simply going for it

Bristol City v Swansea City : Match day thread **Updated on 14:15 - Mar 10 with 1654 viewsFlashberryjack

After watching this load of utter rubbish, I fear for our next game.

The manager and the team should bow their heads in shame after today's performance.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Bristol City v Swansea City : Match day thread **Updated on 14:18 - Mar 10 with 1608 viewsTreforys_Jack

Bristol City v Swansea City : Match day thread **Updated on 14:15 - Mar 10 by Flashberryjack

The manager and the team should bow their heads in shame after today's performance.

72% possession, zero shots on target. GRIM
Bristol City v Swansea City : Match day thread **Updated on 14:18 - Mar 10 with 1604 viewsAnotherJohn

Finally half a chance for Cooper but not even close to hitting target.
Bristol City v Swansea City : Match day thread **Updated on 14:18 - Mar 10 with 1588 viewsonehunglow

Bristol City v Swansea City : Match day thread **Updated on 14:15 - Mar 10 by Flashberryjack

Talk like this leads to brickbats from some fans
I tell you this,too many have not woken up to our reality ,which is ,apart from Rotgergpham,we are the worst team in the league
This is proven by what we are witnessing
Lukey was the wrong choice ,imo.Clearly, a poorer version of Martin ,which was bad enough.
We have not improved
Face the reality

Bristol City v Swansea City : Match day thread **Updated on 14:20 - Mar 10 with 1565 viewsunion_jack

I’ve switched off now. Can’t take anymore of it.

I’ve seen some woeful performances and strategies but this is the worst with little to no strategy at all. Backwards, backwards, backwards.

Deserve to lose. It’s what you get for trying for a 0-0 from the get go.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Bristol City v Swansea City : Match day thread **Updated on 14:20 - Mar 10 with 1558 viewsonehunglow

Right there..l
Two centre halves passing suideway on half way line in injury time .
Pitiful

Bristol City v Swansea City : Match day thread **Updated on 14:24 - Mar 10 with 1526 viewsAnotherJohn

Defeat not with a bang but a whimper. And against a team who themselves were on a bad run. Depressing.
Bristol City v Swansea City : Match day thread **Updated on 14:24 - Mar 10 with 1524 viewsjackal

Awful. Same old. Ponderous, slow build up with Rushworth, Cabango and Wood constantly passing it to each other with no forward movement.

Bristol were poor and there for the taking and we didn't even get a shot on target.

Even with a goal down and hardly any time left we were still passing back.

Painful.
Bristol City v Swansea City : Match day thread **Updated on 14:25 - Mar 10 with 1488 viewsunion_jack

Bristol City v Swansea City : Match day thread **Updated on 14:20 - Mar 10 by onehunglow

Right there..l
Two centre halves passing suideway on half way line in injury time .
Pitiful

Not watching but I think I know what you mean😉😡.

They’ve not got a clue how to break down a team as poor as BC. Pitiful.

Bristol City v Swansea City : Match day thread **Updated on 14:26 - Mar 10 with 1457 viewsonehunglow

Bristol City v Swansea City : Match day thread **Updated on 14:24 - Mar 10 by jackal

Awful. Same old. Ponderous, slow build up with Rushworth, Cabango and Wood constantly passing it to each other with no forward movement.

Bristol were poor and there for the taking and we didn't even get a shot on target.

Even with a goal down and hardly any time left we were still passing back.

Painful.

And these are the teams who were “ easier” to play after us playing the top teams
It matters not who we play
Excreable captaincy too.
As for Lukey …

Bristol City v Swansea City : Match day thread **Updated on 14:28 - Mar 10 with 1408 viewsunion_jack

Bristol City v Swansea City : Match day thread **Updated on 14:26 - Mar 10 by onehunglow

And these are the teams who were “ easier” to play after us playing the top teams
It matters not who we play
Excreable captaincy too.
As for Lukey …

The next manager needs to be continental who can coach some flair and movement into the side. Well walk League 1 then.😒

We’ll probably survive by default not by our own doing. If we do, will LW be able to take us forward even if backed. Today suggests he can’t.
[Post edited 10 Mar 14:30]

Bristol City v Swansea City : Match day thread **Updated on 14:34 - Mar 10 with 1304 viewsQJumpingJack

Very disappointing. A lot of work to be done this week.
Bristol City v Swansea City : Match day thread **Updated on 14:37 - Mar 10 with 1257 viewslifelong

The only saving grace for us so far is that teams below us are losing games. A few massive games coming up.
Bristol City v Swansea City : Match day thread **Updated on 14:40 - Mar 10 with 1213 viewsBoundy

Bristol City v Swansea City : Match day thread **Updated on 13:59 - Mar 10 by Boundy

Performance = result

As shown ,

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Bristol City v Swansea City : Match day thread **Updated on 14:49 - Mar 10 with 1095 viewsTreforys_Jack

Bristol City v Swansea City : Match day thread **Updated on 14:40 - Mar 10 by Boundy

As shown ,

You can get a result without performance and get a performance without a result. My point was there was no level of performance so we had to get the result.
Bristol City v Swansea City : Match day thread **Updated on 14:53 - Mar 10 with 1042 viewsHoneyBadger

Is Michael Duff still available?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024