Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Leigh Dineen talks about a Sugar Daddy in Issue #23 of Jack Swan 20:25 - Jan 22 with 2909 viewsJackSwanTV

Our best issue yet by a country mile I hope you will agree. A really interesting interview with Leigh Dineen, who talks about all things Swans from a Vice Chairmans respective. Catch up with Mal Pope to talk about the Swans film plus all the usual.

Enjoy and PLEASE share it :)

http://issuu.com/jackswan/docs/issue_23

Poll: Should Jack Swan magazine be proof read or is the spelling mistakes a part of it
Blog: Interview with Freestone, Alsop plus Phil Sumbler in the New Jack Swan. Issue #21.

Leigh Dineen talks about a Sugar Daddy in Issue #23 of Jack Swan on 06:23 - Jan 23 with 2606 viewsJackSwanTV

Comments???

I was expecting 50 people telling me how brilliant this was??? haha

Poll: Should Jack Swan magazine be proof read or is the spelling mistakes a part of it
Blog: Interview with Freestone, Alsop plus Phil Sumbler in the New Jack Swan. Issue #21.

Leigh Dineen talks about a Sugar Daddy in Issue #23 of Jack Swan on 07:46 - Jan 23 with 2546 viewsjoswan17

This is all written in the match day programme?

Surely can't be good for morale for the likes of Chico Flores reading the piece about him.

Cracking interview with Leigh Dineen though.

There once was an ugly duckling...

Leigh Dineen talks about a Sugar Daddy in Issue #23 of Jack Swan on 12:03 - Jan 23 with 2367 viewsJackSwanTV

Leigh Dineen talks about a Sugar Daddy in Issue #23 of Jack Swan on 07:46 - Jan 23 by joswan17

This is all written in the match day programme?

Surely can't be good for morale for the likes of Chico Flores reading the piece about him.

Cracking interview with Leigh Dineen though.

Written in Match Day program? sorry but don't know what you mean. Its not the match day program, they have proof readers haha

Glad you like the interview with Leigh Dineen. As an unofficial fanzine, we are able to write what we see and the Chico feature is what I have seen.......

Leigh Dineen talks about a Sugar Daddy in Issue #23 of Jack Swan on 12:54 - Jan 26 with 2222 viewsthe_oracle

Good article on Leigh Dineen.

Shame you didn't ask him about his playing career in the Swansea Senior League though.! heheh
Leigh Dineen talks about a Sugar Daddy in Issue #23 of Jack Swan on 10:07 - Jan 27 with 1989 viewsJackSwanTV

Leigh Dineen talks about a Sugar Daddy in Issue #23 of Jack Swan on 12:54 - Jan 26 by the_oracle

Good article on Leigh Dineen.

Shame you didn't ask him about his playing career in the Swansea Senior League though.! heheh

I wasn't aware of such a career haha. you play with him? against him?

Leigh Dineen talks about a Sugar Daddy in Issue #23 of Jack Swan on 11:44 - Jan 27 with 1907 viewsthe_oracle

Leigh Dineen talks about a Sugar Daddy in Issue #23 of Jack Swan on 10:07 - Jan 27 by JackSwanTV

I wasn't aware of such a career haha. you play with him? against him?

Played with him. Short lived career as a 'keeper.
Leigh Dineen talks about a Sugar Daddy in Issue #23 of Jack Swan on 11:53 - Jan 27 with 1899 viewsWarwickHunt

FFS get a Weebly website or similar and put it up as a PDF.
Leigh Dineen talks about a Sugar Daddy in Issue #23 of Jack Swan on 12:46 - Jan 27 with 1824 viewsNeath_Jack

You must have interviewed some people off here for the Bony comments page eh? Some pearlers on there!

Never mind the content and its spelling, get it hosted somewhere tidy ffs, that viewing experience is an absolute abortion mun.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Login to get fewer ads

Leigh Dineen talks about a Sugar Daddy in Issue #23 of Jack Swan on 13:01 - Jan 27 with 1795 viewsBloodyhills

Great read. :)

Poll: Who wants the Swans to lose games get relegated to get rid of Huw and the yanks.

Leigh Dineen talks about a Sugar Daddy in Issue #23 of Jack Swan on 13:10 - Jan 27 with 1782 viewsEbo

Leigh Dineen talks about a Sugar Daddy in Issue #23 of Jack Swan on 12:46 - Jan 27 by Neath_Jack

You must have interviewed some people off here for the Bony comments page eh? Some pearlers on there!

Never mind the content and its spelling, get it hosted somewhere tidy ffs, that viewing experience is an absolute abortion mun.

Just post it all as a blog on a regular website, maybe the reason not many people are giving you enough feedback is that it is a truly horrible experience to navigate/read through so like me I click the back button and f uk off to where I was before.

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

Leigh Dineen talks about a Sugar Daddy in Issue #23 of Jack Swan on 18:43 - Jan 28 with 1649 viewsJackSwanTV

Interesting feedback here....

Not liking ISSUU???? I really like it myself but then I'm on it a lot and I don't actually read the magazine as I'm sick to the death of it by the time it comes out online. I'll trial a few others and get them on here. Food for thought. Cheers :)

Anyone know of any others? the blog wont work as I want the ads in there too (cue abuse)

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024