Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
One thing Monk has 07:51 - Feb 5 with 1562 viewsderijack

Seeing first hand the techniques, training, man management (or lack of) of Martinez, Sousa, Rodgers and Laudrup.

That is more than Martinez had.

If you combine that with his own ideas, passion for the club, obvious lack of fear of saying it how it is (Chicogate) then it could work out.

It could however, all go tits up!

I always said when we hired Martinez and Rodgers and I felt underwhelmed/worried to remember next time that the board got it right on those occasions.

So lets run with that until Saturday at least!

Come on you jacks!

One thing Monk has on 08:01 - Feb 5 with 1517 viewsjacksinceever

We have no choice but to go with it until Saturday - even if a new guy were appointed he'd have no say or impact in three days.
As you quite rightly said I was(like most) underwhelmed by the appointment of Martinez & Rodgers. Laudrup I expected great things of. They materialised last season until March. since then it's been mostly downs.
I trust the board to make a sound appointment again ASAP - from outside the club
One thing Monk has on 11:21 - Feb 5 with 1313 viewstherealme

This is something that excites me

He's picked up a hell of a lot of good (and maybe more importantly) bad tips/hints whatever you want to call them. Judging by his book, he won't be taking much from Sousa when it comes to training.

Francesco's black and white army ⚪️⚫️

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024