Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
awwwww shame! 20:32 - Feb 25 with 2565 viewsborinifanclub

I have just realised what a difficult run in Crapdiff have ....
From now on every team they have to play will be a team who are above them. (apart from fulham who may be above them when they play them).....

What goes around comes around..remember the item in the western fail at the start of the year saying how nearly all of their squad would be playing in the world cup this summer?
I cannot see them getting more than 7 more points ......bye bye scum

Every day I thank the good Lord for the blessings he gives me. Every new day gives me a new opportunity to laugh at the red chumps up the road.

awwwww shame! on 21:03 - Feb 25 with 2415 viewsJackoBoostardo

Or the bus parade through Crapville when they chanted "We're coming for you Jacks".... Well, we're still waiting.

I think we should have a pre-season friendly against them next season - just to rub their faces in it when they're in the Championship.

And we're Swaaaaanseeeea Ciiiityyyy! Swaaaansseeeaaa Ciiiityyy F C! We're not necessarily the greatest team in football, the world has ever seen (but we're possibly the most honest and resilient). - On behalf of The Campaign For Realistic Crowd Chanting
Poll: How could Van Persie survive such an horrific attack were it to happen again?

awwwww shame! on 21:13 - Feb 25 with 2362 viewsJethroJack

OP - 7 more points, nah...I reckon 6.
I was at a loose end last night and completed the MUSTARD Premier League Predictor and here's my prediction.....
1. Chelsea.
2. Liverpool.
3. Citeh.
4. Arsenal.
10. SWANSEA CITY.....47pts!!!!!!
18. Fulham....30pts.
19. WBA.....28pts and -17 gd.
20. Redturds....28pts and -41 gd
awwwww shame! on 21:15 - Feb 25 with 2347 viewsborinifanclub

awwwww shame! on 21:13 - Feb 25 by JethroJack

OP - 7 more points, nah...I reckon 6.
I was at a loose end last night and completed the MUSTARD Premier League Predictor and here's my prediction.....
1. Chelsea.
2. Liverpool.
3. Citeh.
4. Arsenal.
10. SWANSEA CITY.....47pts!!!!!!
18. Fulham....30pts.
19. WBA.....28pts and -17 gd.
20. Redturds....28pts and -41 gd

I will drink to that Jethro!

Every day I thank the good Lord for the blessings he gives me. Every new day gives me a new opportunity to laugh at the red chumps up the road.

awwwww shame! on 22:06 - Feb 25 with 2175 viewsCaptain

Their fans have said themselves they need to win 5 games for a chance of staying up. They've won 5 all season. It aint happening. Cheerio

https://www.facebook.com/canadianswans A facebook page for Swansea City fans in Canada. Please like, share and spread the word!

awwwww shame! on 23:13 - Feb 25 with 1998 viewsWxmJax

I had Norwich to join Fulham and Cardiff being relegated. 11/2

Poll: England, General Election: How are you going to vote ?

awwwww shame! on 23:33 - Feb 25 with 1956 viewsLeonisGod

"From now on every team they have to play will be a team who are above them." That's hardly surprising given that they are only 1 off bottom. You never know though. It's a bit early to be mocking them until we're safe.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024