Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Price of Man Utd tickets 21:19 - Jul 16 with 6003 viewsjojaca

I can't believe they are charging £55 for an adult ticket, It would cost me and the wife £110. I was thinking of going, but I am not paying those prices out of principal.

Even when you know, you never know?

Price of Man Utd tickets on 21:19 - Jul 16 with 3816 viewsDarran

How much were they last season then?

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Price of Man Utd tickets on 21:20 - Jul 16 with 3807 viewsexiledclaseboy

It's £10 more than we'll be fleecing them (and our own non-ST holding fans) for when they come here. The rotters.

Poll: Tory leader

Price of Man Utd tickets on 21:52 - Jul 16 with 3724 viewslonglostjack

And after they signed that shirt deal worth £140 million a year as well. What would £10 off the price of a ticket cost them £ 30,000 ? Madness.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Price of Man Utd tickets on 21:53 - Jul 16 with 3715 viewsDarran

How much were they last season?

Price of Man Utd tickets on 21:54 - Jul 16 with 3703 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Well said, jojaca. If every fan in the Premier League refused to pay those prices they'd soon lower them.

Until we collectively unite, they'll only increase.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Price of Man Utd tickets on 21:57 - Jul 16 with 3685 viewsDarran

Price of Man Utd tickets on 21:54 - Jul 16 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Well said, jojaca. If every fan in the Premier League refused to pay those prices they'd soon lower them.

Until we collectively unite, they'll only increase.

How much were they last season Dwight?

Price of Man Utd tickets on 21:59 - Jul 16 with 3668 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Price of Man Utd tickets on 21:57 - Jul 16 by Darran

I can't remember the specific price. I remember it was enough to put me off going though, despite it being a 5 minute journey away on the bus / tram.

I paid £21 for the F.A Cup match which was reasonable though.

Price of Man Utd tickets on 22:02 - Jul 16 with 3662 viewslonglostjack

I'm pretty sure it was £45 but might be wrong

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Login to get fewer ads

Price of Man Utd tickets on 22:12 - Jul 16 with 3627 viewsSimonM

Price of Man Utd tickets on 21:57 - Jul 16 by Darran

They were definitely at least £50 last season and the season before Dar.
Price of Man Utd tickets on 22:18 - Jul 16 with 3593 viewsjandyt

Price of Man Utd tickets on 22:12 - Jul 16 by SimonM

I could be wrong, but thought they were either£40 or £45 for adults

Proudly plastic since 1978! www.pbase.com/andrew_thomas

Price of Man Utd tickets on 22:18 - Jul 16 with 3591 viewsDarran

Price of Man Utd tickets on 22:12 - Jul 16 by SimonM

I thought they were something like that Si it's just that the morons all over FB and twitter tonight saying they're nog going to pay it because it's disgusting basically paid it last season.
The difference being they've now ticked off OT and don't need to go there again.

F*cking hypocrites.

Price of Man Utd tickets on 22:20 - Jul 16 with 3587 viewsSimonM

[IMG] http://i58.tinypic.com/2q16jqf.jpg[/IMG]
<a href=" http://tinypic.com?ref=2q16jqf" target="_blank">http://i58.tinypic.com/2q16jqf.jpg" border="0" alt="Image and video hosting by TinyPic"></a>

I'm not very good with posting images but these are my ticket stubs from the league and FA Cup games up there last year so it was £46 plus booking fee which is slightly less than I thought.
[Post edited 16 Jul 2014 22:23]
Price of Man Utd tickets on 22:22 - Jul 16 with 3562 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Price of Man Utd tickets on 22:18 - Jul 16 by Darran

I thought they were something like that Si it's just that the morons all over FB and twitter tonight saying they're nog going to pay it because it's disgusting basically paid it last season.
The difference being they've now ticked off OT and don't need to go there again.

F*cking hypocrites.

That reminds me of the scenes at The Emirates last season or the season before. Manchester City fans were going nuts about how they weren't going to pay £60 or whatever it was to go to the game, then 3000 of them or so attended the natch with banners etc displaying "Against Modern Football" slogans.

Price of Man Utd tickets on 22:23 - Jul 16 with 3565 viewsDarran

Price of Man Utd tickets on 22:20 - Jul 16 by SimonM

[IMG] http://i58.tinypic.com/2q16jqf.jpg[/IMG]
<a href=" http://tinypic.com?ref=2q16jqf" target="_blank">http://i58.tinypic.com/2q16jqf.jpg" border="0" alt="Image and video hosting by TinyPic"></a>

I'm not very good with posting images but these are my ticket stubs from the league and FA Cup games up there last year so it was £46 plus booking fee which is slightly less than I thought.
[Post edited 16 Jul 2014 22:23]

It'll probably be that for our home game against them but nobody will complain then.

Price of Man Utd tickets on 22:28 - Jul 16 with 3530 viewsSimonM

Price of Man Utd tickets on 22:23 - Jul 16 by Darran

It'll probably be that for our home game against them but nobody will complain then.

The season before they were £45...just checked that as well. (Being a saddo I keep my ticket stubs in my match programmes!). Chelsea in the league was definitely over 50 quid last couple of years though.
Price of Man Utd tickets on 22:30 - Jul 16 with 3514 viewsDarran

Price of Man Utd tickets on 22:28 - Jul 16 by SimonM

The season before they were £45...just checked that as well. (Being a saddo I keep my ticket stubs in my match programmes!). Chelsea in the league was definitely over 50 quid last couple of years though.

There's a massive Swans bell end on FB going nuts about it but it's only because it's United seeing as he's a massive Liverpool fan.
Pr*ck.

Price of Man Utd tickets on 22:30 - Jul 16 with 3511 viewsBovi

£45 for last seasons game there, the cup was £35 because the Swans subsidised £10 for our fans. Man U won't give a toss if people complain because they're a money making machine and they've got so many tourists and plastics that will pay those prices. £55 for our fans to pay is a fcuking disgrace, we should charge the cu.nts £100 a ticket when they cone here

What's wrong with saying Mong's ?

Price of Man Utd tickets on 22:33 - Jul 16 with 3481 viewsSimonM

Price of Man Utd tickets on 22:30 - Jul 16 by Bovi

£45 for last seasons game there, the cup was £35 because the Swans subsidised £10 for our fans. Man U won't give a toss if people complain because they're a money making machine and they've got so many tourists and plastics that will pay those prices. £55 for our fans to pay is a fcuking disgrace, we should charge the cu.nts £100 a ticket when they cone here

Yeah you're right there mate, the FA cup game was subsidised by our club. Obviously doesn't say that on my ticket stub.
Price of Man Utd tickets on 22:33 - Jul 16 with 3473 viewsDarran

Price of Man Utd tickets on 22:30 - Jul 16 by Bovi

It's the Premier League Bovine.

Price of Man Utd tickets on 23:07 - Jul 16 with 3328 viewsJackbustard

Price of Man Utd tickets on 22:18 - Jul 16 by Darran

F*cking hypocrites.

How are they hypocrites, I've been there the last two seasons in the league and cup among many other grounds. But this price is a complete piss take, it's close on a 20 percent increase on last season how can anyone think that's right.

Take into account the cost of transport and your talking close on 100 quid before you even leave the house.

If your happy to pay it carry on but can't see how you can slate others for voicing an opinion.
Price of Man Utd tickets on 23:12 - Jul 16 with 3298 viewsDarran

Price of Man Utd tickets on 23:07 - Jul 16 by Jackbustard

How are they hypocrites, I've been there the last two seasons in the league and cup among many other grounds. But this price is a complete piss take, it's close on a 20 percent increase on last season how can anyone think that's right.

Take into account the cost of transport and your talking close on 100 quid before you even leave the house.

If your happy to pay it carry on but can't see how you can slate others for voicing an opinion.

Leave it there Busty FFS nearly everyone that's calling for a boycott has already been there in the last few seasons,if it had been £55 the first season it would have sold out but you already know that.
It was £50 for Chelsea away in our first Prem season but nobody complained about that.

Like I said f^cking hypocrites.

Price of Man Utd tickets on 23:14 - Jul 16 with 3268 viewsBovi

Price of Man Utd tickets on 22:33 - Jul 16 by SimonM

Yeah you're right there mate, the FA cup game was subsidised by our club. Obviously doesn't say that on my ticket stub.

Firs season in Prem was £40 up there, 2nd season was also £45. So from May 2012 to August 2014 it's gone up £15 which is a 37.5% increase from our 1st visit to our 4th league visit.

I bet no one on here has had a 37.5% pay increase in that time

Price of Man Utd tickets on 23:16 - Jul 16 with 3255 viewsBovi

Price of Man Utd tickets on 22:33 - Jul 16 by Darran

It's the Premier League Bovine.

Is it ?

Well fcuk me thanks for letting me know that Daz

I did a sensible post and you didn't notice

Price of Man Utd tickets on 23:17 - Jul 16 with 3232 viewsDarran

Price of Man Utd tickets on 23:16 - Jul 16 by Bovi

Is it ?

Well fcuk me thanks for letting me know that Daz

I did a sensible post and you didn't notice

The majority of the people complaining are only complaining because it's Man United and they've already been there. FACT

Price of Man Utd tickets on 23:25 - Jul 16 with 3191 viewsDyfnant

Don't Man U categories the games, maybe we've moved up their list

Poll: How much will SCFC spend on transfer fees this summer

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024