Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Let's have something to liven up the place shall we? 00:50 - Aug 5 with 1360 viewsJackoBoostardo

Because it's become dark recently.

I'll start.

George Osborne saw a little old lady struggling with two heavy bags of shopping,

"You shouldn't be struggling with those two bags of shopping, let me help," he said.

So he halved her pension so she could only afford one in future.

I went to the library and asked for a book about tortoises.

"It's over there," said the Librarian, "In the Hard Back section."

And we're Swaaaaanseeeea Ciiiityyyy! Swaaaansseeeaaa Ciiiityyy F C! We're not necessarily the greatest team in football, the world has ever seen (but we're possibly the most honest and resilient). - On behalf of The Campaign For Realistic Crowd Chanting
Poll: How could Van Persie survive such an horrific attack were it to happen again?

Let's have something to liven up the place shall we? on 15:58 - Aug 5 with 1279 viewsJackoBoostardo

No one else want to partake - post their best jokes?

You know - like liven the place up a little from its current level of grumpiness?

[cue shameless bump]

And we're Swaaaaanseeeea Ciiiityyyy! Swaaaansseeeaaa Ciiiityyy F C! We're not necessarily the greatest team in football, the world has ever seen (but we're possibly the most honest and resilient). - On behalf of The Campaign For Realistic Crowd Chanting
Poll: How could Van Persie survive such an horrific attack were it to happen again?

Let's have something to liven up the place shall we? on 17:56 - Aug 5 with 1256 viewsFitzy

Awful jokes.
[Post edited 5 Aug 2014 17:56]
Let's have something to liven up the place shall we? on 17:56 - Aug 5 with 1252 viewsJackfath

Let's have something to liven up the place shall we? on 17:56 - Aug 5 by Fitzy

Awful jokes.
[Post edited 5 Aug 2014 17:56]

From an "awful" poster?

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Let's have something to liven up the place shall we? on 17:57 - Aug 5 with 1252 viewsFitzy

Let's have something to liven up the place shall we? on 17:56 - Aug 5 by Jackfath

From an "awful" poster?

Yep. He's a tedious c0ck.
Let's have something to liven up the place shall we? on 18:06 - Aug 5 with 1242 viewsBovi

Let's have something to liven up the place shall we? on 17:56 - Aug 5 by Jackfath

From an "awful" poster?

When you are dead, you don't know you are dead. It's pain only for others.

It's the same thing when you are stupid.

What's wrong with saying Mong's ?

Let's have something to liven up the place shall we? on 18:08 - Aug 5 with 1240 viewsDarran

Let's have something to liven up the place shall we? on 18:06 - Aug 5 by Bovi

When you are dead, you don't know you are dead. It's pain only for others.

It's the same thing when you are stupid.

What if you're dead stupid?

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Let's have something to liven up the place shall we? on 18:12 - Aug 5 with 1233 viewsBovi

Let's have something to liven up the place shall we? on 18:08 - Aug 5 by Darran

What if you're dead stupid?

He is

What's wrong with saying Mong's ?

Let's have something to liven up the place shall we? on 18:16 - Aug 5 with 1220 viewsswanduck

From an "awful" poster?

He's my favourite poster, I think he is very funny and always cheerful. At least he isn't a relentless WUM.
Login to get fewer ads

Let's have something to liven up the place shall we? on 18:19 - Aug 5 with 1216 viewsskippyjack

Let's have something to liven up the place shall we? on 18:16 - Aug 5 by swanduck

He's my favourite poster, I think he is very funny and always cheerful. At least he isn't a relentless WUM.

Jackfath isn't a WUM.. when are people going to wake up.. Darran is right.. we have some of the thickest fans on the planet..

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

Let's have something to liven up the place shall we? on 18:20 - Aug 5 with 1211 viewsDarran

Let's have something to liven up the place shall we? on 18:19 - Aug 5 by skippyjack

Jackfath isn't a WUM.. when are people going to wake up.. Darran is right.. we have some of the thickest fans on the planet..

I'm always right Skip.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024