Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Andre Ayew 09:15 - Aug 31 with 2325 viewsexiledinenglandjack

Today's Swansea transfer news from getfootballfrance is Andre Ayew, impressive winger, second striker. Were head to head with qpr for him supposedly. Here's the link: http://www.getfootballnewsfrance.com/2014/swansea-and-qpr-in-talks-to-sign-andre
Andre Ayew on 10:21 - Aug 31 with 2056 viewsCatullus

IF we make an offer it'll come down to one of two things, money or football. If it's about the football he'll come to us. If he goes to QPR, well we know!

They'll probably offer a chunk more than us, such is their wont. But I've always thought him a good player so hopefully our start to the season will influence him!!

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Andre Ayew on 10:27 - Aug 31 with 2016 viewsPrivate_Partz

Andre Ayew on 10:21 - Aug 31 by Catullus

IF we make an offer it'll come down to one of two things, money or football. If it's about the football he'll come to us. If he goes to QPR, well we know!

They'll probably offer a chunk more than us, such is their wont. But I've always thought him a good player so hopefully our start to the season will influence him!!

Indeed, if this one is true the then position of the respective clubs in the table will have a big influence on his decision.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Andre Ayew on 10:34 - Aug 31 with 1962 viewshobo

No truth in this imo - I can't see us spending big on another winger
Andre Ayew on 10:36 - Aug 31 with 1945 viewss1ackjack

Andre Ayew on 10:34 - Aug 31 by hobo

No truth in this imo - I can't see us spending big on another winger

I agree. Transfermarkt have him valued at around £11 mill with £3.5 mill salary.

The real slackjack .... beware of imposters! They say that imitation is the sincerest form of flattery ......... Enough said!

Andre Ayew on 11:25 - Aug 31 with 1772 viewsexiledinenglandjack

I agree on the low possibility of this, I think it's just easy to stick our name with players these days
Andre Ayew on 12:24 - Aug 31 with 1605 viewsMagicDaps

Andre Ayew on 10:36 - Aug 31 by s1ackjack

I agree. Transfermarkt have him valued at around £11 mill with £3.5 mill salary.

Transfermarkt is not an accurate reflection of what a player is worth. Federico Fernandez is valued at £4.4m and Jose Canas is valued at £3.96m,

Poll: Has Marvin Emnes Earned A Long Term Deal?

Andre Ayew on 12:25 - Aug 31 with 1599 viewsScoobyWho

Andre Ayew on 12:24 - Aug 31 by MagicDaps

Transfermarkt is not an accurate reflection of what a player is worth. Federico Fernandez is valued at £4.4m and Jose Canas is valued at £3.96m,

And neither of them can get a game ;-)

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024