Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Chelsea v Swansea City Matchday Thread 23:42 - Sep 12 with 33797 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 13 Sep 2014 14:43]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Chelsea v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 21:04 - Sep 13 with 1234 viewsperchrockjack

But you are one who can do a doctors work via the net.

You re being defensive.

In fact you could be the dm we need...

Note I've not slagged off you individually ,

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

The Official Chelsea v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 21:06 - Sep 13 with 1228 viewsNeiltheTaylor

Can you even see the cognate hypocrisy of using "cretin" in that context now?

Joe_bradshaw -I thought the cryochamber was the new name for Cardiff's stadium.

The Official Chelsea v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 21:07 - Sep 13 with 1219 viewsperchrockjack

No.

There s good film on soon though doc.

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

The Official Chelsea v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 21:09 - Sep 13 with 1212 viewsNeiltheTaylor

The Official Chelsea v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 21:07 - Sep 13 by perchrockjack

No.

There s good film on soon though doc.

Fair play, you are actually that thick and I will try to be more tolerant then.

Joe_bradshaw -I thought the cryochamber was the new name for Cardiff's stadium.

The Official Chelsea v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 07:38 - Sep 14 with 1072 views1jack

The Official Chelsea v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 17:32 - Sep 13 by londonlisa2001

I assume that some of the usual suspects will go into meltdown, but make no mistake - that Chelsea team are unbelievably good and it is hard to see anyone but them win the league - they really are a class apart.

When the dust settles, there are very few teams that will come away from the Bridge this season having scored 2 and only taken a 2 goal hit on goal difference. I could easily imagine even the top 7 teams go there and get beaten by more goals than that - Liverpool, Arsenal, Spurs could all easily take a hammering from them (after all, Everton took a three goal hit last game out and that was at home). Man Utd unless they improve could get ripped apart.

And amazingly, we really could have been three up in the first half with the Gomis and Routledge attempts.

We fell away, not because we played badly, but because they started to play as quick a pressing game as we started out playing, and their players are simply better. Their midfield is absolutely world class.

Having seen them against Everton, I went into today really fearing an absolute hammering on goal difference - we didn't get one, and for all that people will say that we could have conceded goals in the second half, we equally could have scored them in the first. On our showing today, I really think that we will have a very good season and we look like we may even be able to start holding our own against everyone apart from the 'big 2'. Proud of the team, proud of the fans.

My word someone on planet swans talking sense about football. Have a word with dyss and a few others please Lisa.
I don't like to have a go at posters individually, but if I'd heard him saying what he typed today I might well have put his teeth down his throat, what a boring, uneducated (football wise) person. And I am not a violent person in the slightest.
The Official Chelsea v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 07:54 - Sep 14 with 1061 viewsSwansNZ

The Official Chelsea v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 07:38 - Sep 14 by 1jack

My word someone on planet swans talking sense about football. Have a word with dyss and a few others please Lisa.
I don't like to have a go at posters individually, but if I'd heard him saying what he typed today I might well have put his teeth down his throat, what a boring, uneducated (football wise) person. And I am not a violent person in the slightest.

It might be best if people just ignored any comment by the troll, maybe he'd get fed up and have reinvent his online persona.

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

The Official Chelsea v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 08:30 - Sep 14 with 1038 viewsBrynmill_Jack

The Official Chelsea v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 21:09 - Sep 13 by NeiltheTaylor

Fair play, you are actually that thick and I will try to be more tolerant then.

So pleased I can't read what he writes anymore. Genuinely

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

The Official Chelsea v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 09:05 - Sep 14 with 1020 viewsImAlrightJack

The Official Chelsea v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 17:32 - Sep 13 by londonlisa2001

I assume that some of the usual suspects will go into meltdown, but make no mistake - that Chelsea team are unbelievably good and it is hard to see anyone but them win the league - they really are a class apart.

When the dust settles, there are very few teams that will come away from the Bridge this season having scored 2 and only taken a 2 goal hit on goal difference. I could easily imagine even the top 7 teams go there and get beaten by more goals than that - Liverpool, Arsenal, Spurs could all easily take a hammering from them (after all, Everton took a three goal hit last game out and that was at home). Man Utd unless they improve could get ripped apart.

And amazingly, we really could have been three up in the first half with the Gomis and Routledge attempts.

We fell away, not because we played badly, but because they started to play as quick a pressing game as we started out playing, and their players are simply better. Their midfield is absolutely world class.

Having seen them against Everton, I went into today really fearing an absolute hammering on goal difference - we didn't get one, and for all that people will say that we could have conceded goals in the second half, we equally could have scored them in the first. On our showing today, I really think that we will have a very good season and we look like we may even be able to start holding our own against everyone apart from the 'big 2'. Proud of the team, proud of the fans.

Lisa, you've summed everything up in a way I should have been thinking all along. I just went into meltdown thinking we were falling apart seeing we conceded 4 goals, when I didn't take much notice over the way we were actually playing and how Chelsea kept pressing and pressing on our players, making us lose possession and played like future league winners, let alone European Champions.

As much as we love the Swans, they won't ever be the best team in the Premier League, that will only happen when an eccentric billionaire buys us. That would be like selling your soul and would tear out what Swansea City is partially about.

We were playing Chelsea and others can keep saying "we need this in the team, we need that in the team" but we won't ever be able to afford those sort of players in mind with the budget we operate on.

I've put Dwight on ignore now Lise, no more of his United/England ramblings.
Login to get fewer ads

The Official Chelsea v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 09:06 - Sep 14 with 1019 viewsImAlrightJack

Time to wind up some Cardiff fans!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024