Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Another dog poisoning warning 22:07 - Sep 26 with 3314 viewsthe_oracle

Just had a message from Killay pet shop that a dog has eaten poison that had been put down in food at Dunvant Park. They are suggesting you avoid the park for the moment or keep your dog on a lead if you do go there. The dog has liver and kidney damage. Sounds similar the previous attacks in Cwmdonkin.
Another dog poisoning warning on 22:13 - Sep 26 with 3307 viewsexiledclaseboy

I thought the Cwmdonkin Park one turned out to be false? Anyhoo, keeping a dog on a lead is always good advice. They'll eat pretty much anything given the chance and this time of year especially there are things on the ground that will make dogs very ill, slugs and conkers to name just two.

Poll: Tory leader

Another dog poisoning warning on 22:27 - Sep 26 with 3275 viewsthe_oracle

Another dog poisoning warning on 22:13 - Sep 26 by exiledclaseboy

I thought the Cwmdonkin Park one turned out to be false? Anyhoo, keeping a dog on a lead is always good advice. They'll eat pretty much anything given the chance and this time of year especially there are things on the ground that will make dogs very ill, slugs and conkers to name just two.

Appears Cwndonkin did happen( its in the papers so must be true). Phew thought I was starting another urban myth.

http://www.southwales-eveningpost.co.uk/Dog-owner-s-anguish-pet-s-poison-meat-ag

http://www.southwales-eveningpost.co.uk/clear-poison-scare/story-20978267-detail
Another dog poisoning warning on 22:28 - Sep 26 with 3273 viewsdickythorpe

There's some twisted evil kents out there.
Another dog poisoning warning on 23:34 - Sep 26 with 3220 viewsjack247

Taking a dog to a park or beach and not letting him run about defeats the point of taking him though.

Has anyone been caught poisoning food and leaving it for dogs? Would be interested to see how they were punished. Should be jailed IMO
Another dog poisoning warning on 23:36 - Sep 26 with 3216 viewsSwanseajill

You've seen those westerns where a cowboy gets lassoed ? Where they are dragged behind a horse. That would be me, keeping my dog on a lead. I can only do that if he's knackered.

His favourite banned eats are wasps, knows they will sting his mouth, but does it every day.
I blame the owners. I wish I could whistle with meaning

On the subject of the OP . It may be a natural deposit in these parks. An abundance of berries due to the weather this year has been reported, some are dangerous to humans and dogs.
Another dog poisoning warning on 09:28 - Sep 27 with 3141 viewsperchrockjack

Buy a bluddy whistle ma am.

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Another dog poisoning warning on 18:32 - Sep 27 with 3082 viewsDyfnant

The culprit will be someone that really really hates dog sh1t I expect

Poll: How much will SCFC spend on transfer fees this summer

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024