Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
QPR - without stating the obvious, resticted view? 21:13 - Dec 30 with 1010 viewsjack_lord

My daughter wants me to take her to Loftus road on Thursday. To be fair, I am not up for this game as I will have to drive after a skin full the night before.

How much of a restricted view exists in these seats?

Best place to park so I can get in and out quickly?

Lord_Jack increasingly detached from the riches of kicking a ball
Poll: The E U : Stay or Leave

QPR - without stating the obvious, resticted view? on 21:35 - Dec 30 with 973 viewsJBT95

https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=loftus+road+restricted+view&biw=1920&bih=947&t

Never been there but taken from a google search
QPR - without stating the obvious, resticted view? on 21:38 - Dec 30 with 962 viewsKingBony

Don't drive at all if having a skinful mate, not worth it.

Daddy Daddy cool, Daddy Daddy cool

QPR - without stating the obvious, resticted view? on 21:44 - Dec 30 with 930 viewsmonmouth

QPR - without stating the obvious, resticted view? on 21:38 - Dec 30 by KingBony

This. The police will be looking for it on NYD. A friend was stopped a few years ago at midday; though he hadn't had much the night before and was way over. Buy her something to keep her quiet and promise her the Totty/Arsenal game.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

QPR - without stating the obvious, resticted view? on 22:44 - Dec 30 with 854 viewsjack_lord

QPR - without stating the obvious, resticted view? on 21:38 - Dec 30 by KingBony

Good advice though my skinful may not be what others may consider it to be. That is my best excuse for not going (why did it have to be NYD.).

Lord_Jack increasingly detached from the riches of kicking a ball
Poll: The E U : Stay or Leave

QPR - without stating the obvious, resticted view? on 23:02 - Dec 30 with 820 viewsC_jack

I don't recall much of a restricted view, perhaps at the back of the bottom tier, but as you can imagine it's a tight place and you can expect to know your neighbours well by the end.

It's like a time warp back to the stone age while walking out at the end of the game though, probably something to think about if your daughter is of a nervous disposition.

Poll: Who did you vote for today, in the general election?

QPR - without stating the obvious, resticted view? on 23:59 - Dec 30 with 767 viewsrobbiejames86

Go of M4 at J2, up the A406 to Ealing Common, turn right onto A4020 for a few miles, turn left into Wormholt Road (opposite Princess Victoria pub) plenty of free street parking on it and the roads leading off it. You should be back in Swansea by 8.30-9.00.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024