Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Shame on me, shame on you! 01:19 - Feb 21 with 3791 viewsDJack

Firstly a disclosure, I mistakenly believed that OUR Trust did not really need me in the modern era. I thought we were fine now and it was only recently that I became a paid up member.

Secondly, I was shocked to find out that we only have a little over a thousand paid up members currently. So PLEASE bury the excuses/issues preventing you from spending a few quid and become a paid up member of the Trust. Without a strong membership (with voting rights) we are not quite so effective. Phil Sumbler and others have done a sterling effort to date but without our support we cannot guarantee our future as a club. PLEASE, PLEASE join up as soon as you possibly can. Thank you.

This post has been edited by an administrator

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Shame on me, shame on you! on 12:45 - Dec 31 with 634 viewschad

Shame on me, shame on you! on 19:07 - Dec 30 by longlostjack

Agree 100% !! Pay a couple of students from the University to do it. From designing the leaflets to distributing them on match days if there aren’t enough volunteers. Talking of volunteers, ECB, why do you feel responsible for updating the Minutes? That’s a job that could be done very quickly by someone looking for a bit of extra cash. We’re not talking mega bucks! Trust needs to communicate more, externally and internally. The costs needn’t be enormous and revenue could be generated. Delegate delegate!

Agree re the leaflets.

As far as the minutes are concerned of course there is the distinction between draft minutes possibly not becoming agreed minutes until the following months meeting, but of course August minutes still not being published when almost January is unacceptable when it is literally a matter of minutes if not seconds to upload them, especially when members are available, capable and more than willing to help.
Shame on me, shame on you! on 12:55 - Dec 31 with 612 viewsCooperman

Shame on me, shame on you! on 12:45 - Dec 31 by chad

Agree re the leaflets.

As far as the minutes are concerned of course there is the distinction between draft minutes possibly not becoming agreed minutes until the following months meeting, but of course August minutes still not being published when almost January is unacceptable when it is literally a matter of minutes if not seconds to upload them, especially when members are available, capable and more than willing to help.

It shouldn’t take a month to approve minutes. Allowing that simply creates a lag in getting key actions moving forward.

The protocol should be something along the lines of:
- Draft minutes issued within 72 hrs.
- Feedback collated within one week and no feedback is treated as approval of content. Board member obligations should include timely feedback on content of draft minutes.
- Minutes published by start of week 2.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

Shame on me, shame on you! on 13:19 - Dec 31 with 586 viewschad

Shame on me, shame on you! on 12:55 - Dec 31 by Cooperman

It shouldn’t take a month to approve minutes. Allowing that simply creates a lag in getting key actions moving forward.

The protocol should be something along the lines of:
- Draft minutes issued within 72 hrs.
- Feedback collated within one week and no feedback is treated as approval of content. Board member obligations should include timely feedback on content of draft minutes.
- Minutes published by start of week 2.

I agree I was just trying to be flexible to allow the red tape to agree them at the next meeting but of course this is far from necessary.

The main task is actually writing up the minutes after the meeting, reading through them and electronically agreeing / raising any issues is very resource / time light and the resource to publish the agreed (or even draft) minutes is negligible.
Shame on me, shame on you! on 20:29 - Jan 6 with 454 viewshobo

So....when's the court date? We've had 2+ years to prepare for this so what's the hold up?
Shame on me, shame on you! on 20:32 - Jan 6 with 444 viewsSwanjaxs

Shame on me, shame on you! on 20:29 - Jan 6 by hobo

So....when's the court date? We've had 2+ years to prepare for this so what's the hold up?

Trying to sort legal aid out most probably.

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Shame on me, shame on you! on 19:15 - Jan 7 with 334 viewswaynekerr55

Shame on me, shame on you! on 20:32 - Jan 6 by Swanjaxs

Trying to sort legal aid out most probably.

You don't get legal aid for civil cases.

I don't think its appropriate for me to post what I've been told about why there's a delay.

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Shame on me, shame on you! on 19:18 - Jan 7 with 324 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Shame on me, shame on you! on 19:15 - Jan 7 by waynekerr55

You don't get legal aid for civil cases.

I don't think its appropriate for me to post what I've been told about why there's a delay.

What a little tease you are.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024