Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Which Previous player in recent seasons impressed you the most at Swansea? 11:47 - Mar 4 with 1981 viewsRichythejack

Which Previous player in recent seasons impressed you the most at Swansea?

Your Vote:

You need to be logged in to vote on our site polls

Poll: Should Darran be banned from the forums?

Which Previous player in recent seasons impressed you the most at Swansea? on 11:49 - Mar 4 with 1975 viewsRichythejack

So many i could of added but not a bad selection

Which Previous player in recent seasons impressed you the most at Swansea? on 12:35 - Mar 4 with 1925 viewsjack247

I would have said Michu, from that list Bodde, but there are some quality players on it. Not easy to pick one
Which Previous player in recent seasons impressed you the most at Swansea? on 12:39 - Mar 4 with 1915 viewsmax936

MICHU simple as. His first season was unbelievable, he should be on the list, has he's head and shoulders above the rest as good as they all were.
[Post edited 4 Mar 2015 12:45]

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Which Previous player in recent seasons impressed you the most at Swansea? on 12:53 - Mar 4 with 1890 viewsRichythejack

Michu is still a Swansea player though

Which Previous player in recent seasons impressed you the most at Swansea? on 12:59 - Mar 4 with 1868 viewsmax936

Which Previous player in recent seasons impressed you the most at Swansea? on 12:53 - Mar 4 by Richythejack

Michu is still a Swansea player though

Technically true, but you know what l mean Difficult choice to make out of others so l'll go for my top 3 Joey, Bodde and Big Jason Scotland, l'd put Bony in there too, just to be awkward

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Which Previous player in recent seasons impressed you the most at Swansea? on 13:10 - Mar 4 with 1850 viewsRichythejack

Ha Ha, i didnt want to put Bony in there because he has only recently gone.

Hell of a player though

Which Previous player in recent seasons impressed you the most at Swansea? on 13:10 - Mar 4 with 1849 viewsItchySphincter

LT10 was incredible at our level when he joined so he gets my vote. Ferrie is probably the best player I've seen in a Swans shirt so it was close. Vorm should also be on the list, a massive player for us in our first PL season,

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024