Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
this is the sort of policeman that i respect 17:16 - Mar 18 with 4051 viewslibertine

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-merseyside-30934578
this is the sort of policeman that i respect on 17:19 - Mar 18 with 4048 viewsDarran

Why do you respect that sort of policeman then?

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

this is the sort of policeman that i respect on 17:23 - Mar 18 with 4040 viewslibertine

because he was a good upstanding member of society as plod should be

same as those 2 guys who helped me out

good guys
this is the sort of policeman that i respect on 17:42 - Mar 18 with 4021 viewsScoobyWho

Fck me the poor feckers have to die to get respect

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

this is the sort of policeman that i respect on 20:36 - Mar 18 with 3946 viewsperchrockjack

With regard to some of the poison posted on here of late, its surprising any Swansea man has respect for any Police and certainly none for a scouser.

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

this is the sort of policeman that i respect on 17:53 - Mar 19 with 3854 viewsScoobyWho

this is the sort of policeman that i respect on 20:36 - Mar 18 by perchrockjack

With regard to some of the poison posted on here of late, its surprising any Swansea man has respect for any Police and certainly none for a scouser.

It's the way the cookie crumbles at times, scousers or no scousers.

Opinions mate, I have respect for everyone, all groups and all people, however there is good and bad everywhere, and I am very much aware of that.

Be that in the police office you used to work in, on the terraces at Hillsboro and even down the local pub I visit every Saturday evening.

Bon ;-)

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

this is the sort of policeman that i respect on 13:15 - Mar 20 with 3763 viewsMrSwansea

this is the sort of policeman that i respect on 17:53 - Mar 19 by ScoobyWho

It's the way the cookie crumbles at times, scousers or no scousers.

Opinions mate, I have respect for everyone, all groups and all people, however there is good and bad everywhere, and I am very much aware of that.

Be that in the police office you used to work in, on the terraces at Hillsboro and even down the local pub I visit every Saturday evening.

Bon ;-)

Top post

Arseholes. The lot of you.
Poll: Who has received a pay rise in line with inflation within the last three years?

this is the sort of policeman that i respect on 04:35 - Mar 21 with 3684 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Huyton - the home of the Bartons. Nuff said

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

this is the sort of policeman that i respect on 15:04 - Mar 22 with 3580 viewsImAlrightJack

"His wife even received sympathy cards from people he had arrested, praising how he had treated them."

Respect to that man, the sort of policeman I like.

RIP
Login to get fewer ads

this is the sort of policeman that i respect on 17:18 - Mar 22 with 3545 viewsperchrockjack

Huyton with roby is quite a nice area.

Huyton on it's own is like townhill or port ear

Another example of twisted bitter brynpost caused by utter ignorance .

Pitiful.

this is the sort of policeman that i respect on 18:47 - Mar 22 with 3514 viewslibertine

this is the sort of policeman that i respect on 17:18 - Mar 22 by perchrockjack

Huyton with roby is quite a nice area.

Huyton on it's own is like townhill or port ear

Another example of twisted bitter brynpost caused by utter ignorance .

Pitiful.

Explain this to me please perchie I've asked the question to policeman friend who could not answer me
If someone pulled in that fat perv Cyril smith and had the info on him that he was acting indecent
Nyla towards children then why would anyone keep their mouth shut
I can understand. Not wanting to lose your job as a whistleblower
Even then child pervs are on another level
So why not an anynonous tip off?
this is the sort of policeman that i respect on 19:23 - Mar 22 with 3494 viewsperchrockjack

I can't.

It stinks

No excuses

At acpo rank three is much Machiavellian works going on but these days I doubtbitvwoukd happen.

Plenty of whistle blowers and grasses within the police service. I d trust a career criminal before many an acpo rank I worked with.
Now say fook all

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024