Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Away Ticket Prices 10:27 - Sep 7 with 6066 viewsTrundle10

Just logged onto buy tickets for Villa away. They are priced at £41 each. Thought the club were subsidising? How do you take advantage of this offer?
[Post edited 7 Sep 2015 10:34]
Away Ticket Prices on 12:27 - Sep 8 with 744 viewsTrundle10

Away Ticket Prices on 11:58 - Sep 8 by SwaneeRiver

I wish I was a teenager mate - far from it.
Just someone with a realistic grip on the financial realities of life.
Spend your money or don't spend it - just don't blame the club for your short sightedness and lack of financial acumen

Where have i blamed the club.? I am just pointing out that personal circumstances, shift patterns and finances dictate that some people cannot commit to a fixture 2 months in advance. Why there is only a small window you can purchase tickets at £22 is beyond me,if you meet the criteria. My financial acumen is fine by the way i also have a more than realistic grip on the financial realities of life too. Thanks
Away Ticket Prices on 13:58 - Sep 8 with 701 viewsSwaneeRiver

Away Ticket Prices on 12:27 - Sep 8 by Trundle10

Where have i blamed the club.? I am just pointing out that personal circumstances, shift patterns and finances dictate that some people cannot commit to a fixture 2 months in advance. Why there is only a small window you can purchase tickets at £22 is beyond me,if you meet the criteria. My financial acumen is fine by the way i also have a more than realistic grip on the financial realities of life too. Thanks

I got the impression that you blamed the club from your early posts when (to quote you said:
Just logged onto buy tickets for Villa away. They are priced at £41 each. Thought the club were subsidising? How do you take advantage of this offer? (The club were subsidising)
fair enough, thought over a month before game would be ample. another gimmick by the club then.(Not a gimmick, just an excellent deal for those able to take advantage)
I agree, massive gimmick (Ditto)
Sounds to me like somebody blaming the club there, when in fact they had created a genuine opportunity for those in a position to take advantage to make a significant saving
Away Ticket Prices on 14:23 - Sep 8 with 680 viewsTrundle10

Away Ticket Prices on 13:58 - Sep 8 by SwaneeRiver

I got the impression that you blamed the club from your early posts when (to quote you said:
Just logged onto buy tickets for Villa away. They are priced at £41 each. Thought the club were subsidising? How do you take advantage of this offer? (The club were subsidising)
fair enough, thought over a month before game would be ample. another gimmick by the club then.(Not a gimmick, just an excellent deal for those able to take advantage)
I agree, massive gimmick (Ditto)
Sounds to me like somebody blaming the club there, when in fact they had created a genuine opportunity for those in a position to take advantage to make a significant saving

It ws largely reported in the national media,club had good press from this (nowhere was it reported about the time constraints). As i alluded to earlier, i should have read the small print, i didnt (my fault not the clubs). the press releases made out that no fan would pay over £22 for adult ticket. which is a bit misleading and others have also agreed on this thread It should have perhaps read -

£22 tickets provided you pay within a small timeframe 8 weeks before actual game, join the jackarmy for x ammount.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024