Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Jefferson Montero - the Honduran flyer 07:47 - Sep 11 with 2560 viewsAyewSerious

Do they do it on purpose? I mean, it's the headline ffs.

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/swansea-city-welcome-back-jefferson-
Jefferson Montero - the Honduran flyer on 09:55 - Sep 11 with 2397 viewsScoobyWho

Just goes to show how unprofessional they are.

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

Jefferson Montero - the Honduran flyer on 10:59 - Sep 11 with 2295 viewsJethroJack

Not defending the paper because it IS shite, but the headline says ECUADORIAN, doesn't it?
Jefferson Montero - the Honduran flyer on 11:02 - Sep 11 with 2291 viewsDafyddHuw

AyewSerious - fair dos for a signature.
Jefferson Montero - the Honduran flyer on 11:16 - Sep 11 with 2270 viewsSwansNZ

Jefferson Montero - the Honduran flyer on 10:59 - Sep 11 by JethroJack

Not defending the paper because it IS shite, but the headline says ECUADORIAN, doesn't it?

It does now. They monitor this site, so must have updated it after reading this.

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

Jefferson Montero - the Honduran flyer on 11:21 - Sep 11 with 2258 viewsScoobyWho

Jefferson Montero - the Honduran flyer on 11:16 - Sep 11 by SwansNZ

It does now. They monitor this site, so must have updated it after reading this.

Fck me, they updated it within five minutes of the original post !
Whoever fcked that headline up should be on a disciplinary and put on YouTube or sacked ! 😂
[Post edited 11 Sep 2015 11:22]

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

Jefferson Montero - the Honduran flyer on 11:42 - Sep 11 with 2208 viewsSweyns_Eye

Jefferson Montero - the Honduran flyer on 11:21 - Sep 11 by ScoobyWho

Fck me, they updated it within five minutes of the original post !
Whoever fcked that headline up should be on a disciplinary and put on YouTube or sacked ! 😂
[Post edited 11 Sep 2015 11:22]

or sentenced to live in Cardiff.

Interesting link in that article that we may be able to extend the curse of Swansea on Leicester by deploying a short range Dwight Tiendalli. Poor Leicester.

"After the war is over I'm going to buy a British radio set - then at least I'll own something that has always worked". Hermann Goring, 1943.
Poll: How long do you think Monk will last managing Leeds?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024