Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Tom Watson 22:39 - Sep 12 with 13570 viewsDarran

He was very vocal about the Murdochs but when he had the chance to question them over the phone hacking he shit his f*cking kecks.
[Post edited 10 Oct 2015 23:08]

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Tom Watson on 16:51 - Oct 11 with 1674 viewsdickythorpe

I'd just been looking at a job site that had quite a bit of night shift work online.

Have a pleasant afternoon.
Tom Watson on 17:09 - Oct 11 with 1652 viewsDarran

Tom Watson on 15:02 - Oct 11 by exiledclaseboy

Did he once let his dog sh*t on your lawn and not pick it up or something?

I don't like him.

Tom Watson on 17:11 - Oct 11 with 1646 viewsexiledclaseboy

Tom Watson on 17:09 - Oct 11 by Darran

I don't like him.

Clearly.

Poll: Tory leader

Tom Watson on 17:14 - Oct 11 with 1643 viewsDarran

Tom Watson on 17:11 - Oct 11 by exiledclaseboy

Clearly.

I assume that's ok yeah?

Tom Watson on 17:19 - Oct 11 with 1632 viewsexiledclaseboy

Tom Watson on 17:14 - Oct 11 by Darran

I assume that's ok yeah?

Whatever tickles your fancy. I do find it odd though that someone is criticised for trying to get to the bottom of child abuse allegations purely on the basis that his uncle was apparently a nonce.

Tom Watson on 17:45 - Oct 11 with 1611 viewsDarran

Tom Watson on 17:19 - Oct 11 by exiledclaseboy

Whatever tickles your fancy. I do find it odd though that someone is criticised for trying to get to the bottom of child abuse allegations purely on the basis that his uncle was apparently a nonce.

He should man up and apologise properly to Brittans family.

Tom Watson on 17:47 - Oct 11 with 1607 viewsexiledclaseboy

Tom Watson on 17:45 - Oct 11 by Darran

Yes you're probably right. But what's his uncle got to do with it?

Tom Watson on 17:52 - Oct 11 with 1602 viewsjackpot

Tom Watson on 17:45 - Oct 11 by Darran

Dead right Darren.
Those on the left will defend him and those in the centre/right will attack him, but what is not defendable is having the decency to apologise and admit when wrong.
Says a lot about a person.
Login to get fewer ads

Tom Watson on 17:54 - Oct 11 with 1599 viewsDarran

Tom Watson on 17:47 - Oct 11 by exiledclaseboy

Yes you're probably right. But what's his uncle got to do with it?

F*ck all to that issue.

Tom Watson on 17:57 - Oct 11 with 1595 viewsexiledclaseboy

Tom Watson on 17:54 - Oct 11 by Darran

F*ck all to that issue.

I agree again. Odd that you bumped this months old thread to post the link to that "uncle" story in that case though.

Tom Watson on 17:58 - Oct 11 with 1588 viewsDarran

Tom Watson on 17:57 - Oct 11 by exiledclaseboy

I agree again. Odd that you bumped this months old thread to post the link to that "uncle" story in that case though.

Well I don't like Watson mun.

Tom Watson on 18:44 - Oct 11 with 1567 viewsHumpty

Tom Watson on 16:51 - Oct 11 by dickythorpe

I'd just been looking at a job site that had quite a bit of night shift work online.

Have a pleasant afternoon.

Not for me ta.

Thanks for thinking about me anyway.
Tom Watson on 20:34 - Oct 11 with 1526 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Tom Watson on 14:07 - Oct 11 by perchrockjack

I say it as I see kit tommy.

I have no alligiance.

Praise Cameron? So fookn what. Thatcher had some good ideas.

The fact the same people could and did feck up is the issue.

You only see it from one side.

False accusations are lethal .

Watson has appeared to have made them but because Brittan was Tory it's ok. That's appalling.

As for janner, a labour man...

Indeed

Your going on about lies being told , Dai Camoron told a huge one , but you praised him for it .

Why ?

Double standards Perch

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Tom Watson on 22:39 - Oct 11 with 1498 viewsjackrabbit

Charles Moore in yesterday's Telegraph, calls for Watson to resign over his disgusting treatment of Leon Brittan. This is just an extract. Full article at

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/law-and-order/11923196/Tom-Watson-must-pr

Here's what Moore wrote:

"Several, including myself, have already pointed out the unpleasant role of Tom Watson, the new deputy leader of the Labour Party, in spreading these accusations, but I think we have not quite fastened on the true importance of his role. Mr Watson did not just blow on the wind of rumour: he tried to force the hand of justice. In October 2012, he used parliamentary privilege to allege to David Cameron in the House of Commons “clear intelligence of a powerful paedophile network with links to Parliament and No 10”. He called for the police to investigate. Obviously, this meant that they had to, pretty well regardless of the merits of the evidence.
Since Lord Brittan is now dead and the case is crumbling, Mr Watson has no right any longer to hide behind the police. He either has to tell the world why he thinks as he does and prove his point; or, if he no longer believes his “witnesses”, he should admit his error. Then he should accept that he abused his position to repeat, without good cause, some of the most disgusting things that can ever be said about anyone. Then he should admit that he is unfit to hold public office."
Tom Watson on 23:20 - Oct 11 with 1475 viewsJack_Meoff

Tom Watson on 22:39 - Oct 11 by jackrabbit

Charles Moore in yesterday's Telegraph, calls for Watson to resign over his disgusting treatment of Leon Brittan. This is just an extract. Full article at

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/law-and-order/11923196/Tom-Watson-must-pr

Here's what Moore wrote:

"Several, including myself, have already pointed out the unpleasant role of Tom Watson, the new deputy leader of the Labour Party, in spreading these accusations, but I think we have not quite fastened on the true importance of his role. Mr Watson did not just blow on the wind of rumour: he tried to force the hand of justice. In October 2012, he used parliamentary privilege to allege to David Cameron in the House of Commons “clear intelligence of a powerful paedophile network with links to Parliament and No 10”. He called for the police to investigate. Obviously, this meant that they had to, pretty well regardless of the merits of the evidence.
Since Lord Brittan is now dead and the case is crumbling, Mr Watson has no right any longer to hide behind the police. He either has to tell the world why he thinks as he does and prove his point; or, if he no longer believes his “witnesses”, he should admit his error. Then he should accept that he abused his position to repeat, without good cause, some of the most disgusting things that can ever be said about anyone. Then he should admit that he is unfit to hold public office."

Splendid, The Telegraph has cleared it up for everyone. Go back to sleep UK, your democratically elected'government' is in control, and has the best interests of you and your family in mind.

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

Tom Watson on 23:41 - Oct 11 with 1457 viewsjackrabbit

Tom Watson on 23:20 - Oct 11 by Jack_Meoff

Splendid, The Telegraph has cleared it up for everyone. Go back to sleep UK, your democratically elected'government' is in control, and has the best interests of you and your family in mind.

Eh?
Tom Watson on 23:46 - Oct 11 with 1449 viewsJack_Meoff

Tom Watson on 23:41 - Oct 11 by jackrabbit

Eh?

You sheep will believe whatever you're fed. If the mainstream media doesn't insult your intelligence, then it's clearly in short supply.

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

Tom Watson on 00:16 - Oct 12 with 1435 viewsDarran

Tom Watson on 23:41 - Oct 11 by jackrabbit

Eh?

You know this lot on here Mate if it's in the Telegraph it's obviously not true.

Tom Watson on 07:28 - Oct 12 with 1410 viewsCottsy

Tom Watson on 00:16 - Oct 12 by Darran

You know this lot on here Mate if it's in the Telegraph it's obviously not true.

Anyone would swear that the Telegraph had been censured twice in the past 3 months by Ipso for 'seriously misleading' headlines.

http://www.theguardian.com/media/greenslade/2015/jul/06/daily-telegraph-censured

http://www.theguardian.com/media/2015/oct/06/daily-telegraph-jeremy-corbyn-antis

If man evolved from monkeys why do we still have monkeys?

Tom Watson on 09:18 - Oct 12 with 1375 viewsperchrockjack

Left is best.

Overwhelming evidence on here.

Look up at the sky

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Tom Watson on 09:46 - Oct 12 with 1367 viewsDarran

Tom Watson on 07:28 - Oct 12 by Cottsy

Anyone would swear that the Telegraph had been censured twice in the past 3 months by Ipso for 'seriously misleading' headlines.

http://www.theguardian.com/media/greenslade/2015/jul/06/daily-telegraph-censured

http://www.theguardian.com/media/2015/oct/06/daily-telegraph-jeremy-corbyn-antis

Yeah you crack on mate like I've already said the Watson story isn't true if it's in the Telegraph.

Tom Watson on 10:37 - Oct 12 with 1336 viewsperchrockjack

Guardian /Jeremy Corbyn...
Seen enough

enjoy the day Pross

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Tom Watson on 13:48 - Oct 12 with 1306 viewsblueytheblue

Tom Watson on 23:20 - Oct 11 by Jack_Meoff

Interesting you read all that from the quoted text.

Since Watson believes there's such a major conspiracy, clearly you can't trust the police since they are obviously in on it. So I'm sure Watson will release his information without hiding behind parliamentary privilege.

Poll: Alternate POTY final

Tom Watson on 16:22 - Oct 12 with 1270 viewsjackrabbit

Tom Watson on 00:16 - Oct 12 by Darran

Yeah , I know you're up against it on this board if you're not a Corbynista. By the way to think that this disgusting piece of sh*t, Watson, is Deputy Leader of a once proud and viable political party and Her Majesty's Loyal Opposition as well! Hardly worth thinking about.

Watson has behaved like a Witchfinder General, pursuing his prey through rumour and innuendo and abusing his parliamentary privilege as he goes. Anyone who saw last week's Panorama will have realised that. Witnesses who had seen or experienced bugger all but had been persuaded that they had, by another horrible specimen with a political axe to grind - one, Chris Fey. 'Nick', a supposed victim wasn't sure that he had been abused by Leon Brittan. Perhaps 'he had seen him on tv', but he knew the face. Chris Fey assured him that it was Leon Brittan that had abused him. That was typical of the quality of the witnesses and of the evidence, and in the background chucking his weight around, urging the police along was Watson.

He has offered a watered down non-apology to the Brittan family, but as Charles Moore says, he really should consider his position. He has shown himself not fit to hold office.
Tom Watson on 16:57 - Oct 12 with 1256 viewsDarran

He just spoke in the House and he refuses to apologise,he's a c*nt.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024