Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Worst first choice goalkeeper in the Premier League? 23:08 - Sep 13 with 1409 viewsChrisSCFC

Brad Guzan seems to make a major mistake every other game.

Never thought much of John Ruddy either.

Thank God for the big Pole in our goal.

Thoughts?

Worst first choice goalkeeper in the Premier League? on 10:09 - Sep 14 with 1307 viewsSwaneeRiver

Our keeper was a brilliant signing. Up with the best
Worst first choice goalkeeper in the Premier League? on 12:48 - Sep 14 with 1245 viewsMarryGonk

Mignolet with a club with Champions League aspirations is a bit shocking.

Marry Gonk's Barmy Army!

Worst first choice goalkeeper in the Premier League? on 15:04 - Sep 14 with 1181 viewsJBT95

Guzan is awful. The fact they got rid of Given and kept Guzan speaks volumes about Villa.
Worst first choice goalkeeper in the Premier League? on 15:20 - Sep 14 with 1170 viewsshandyjack

for me top 3 is in no particular order

1. Hart
2. De Gea
3. Courtais

Bottom 3 in no particular order

1. Guzan
2. Gomes
3. Boruc

Poll: Expectation for the season

Worst first choice goalkeeper in the Premier League? on 20:48 - Sep 14 with 1059 viewsRancid

The best 3

Cortouis
Cech
de Gea/Pantillimon

The worst 3

Schmeichel
Guzan
Speroni/Vorm
Worst first choice goalkeeper in the Premier League? on 00:25 - Sep 15 with 960 viewsphact0rri

In Guzan's defence Aston Villa's backline isn't offering much protection. when you have to make a save every three minutes you are bound to slip up quite often.

Mignolet though. I hadn't seen much liverpool but when he was out against Manure on the weekend, I thought it was just shocking on the day. not sure if that was normal... but it was impressively bad IMO.

Poll: Should EPL Refrees hold Post-Match Interviews

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024