Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I had a horrible nightmare... 08:14 - Dec 6 with 2528 viewsJackanapes

Kyle Bartley was our starting center back, we were getting murdered on our own pitch, the crowd were booing. I was so relieved to wake up..... 3...2...1... aaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrgggggghhhhh

“The stupidest thing she knew was for people to act like they knew all about the things they knew absolutely nothing about.”

I had a horrible nightmare... on 08:21 - Dec 6 with 2495 viewspatchboy

the whole back four had a nightmare. taylor was going walkabout all game.
I had a horrible nightmare... on 08:59 - Dec 6 with 2421 viewsdgt73

Bartley - can't believe he's at a PL club - headless chicken.

Poll: Have Swansea got some of the most negative w@nkers following them

I had a horrible nightmare... on 09:22 - Dec 6 with 2354 viewsjack247

I had a horrible nightmare... on 08:59 - Dec 6 by dgt73

Bartleys inclusion is mystifying, although in fairness he did play well last week. He should be in the squad and brought on for the last 20 minutes if we have something to protect (ha!) and are facing an aerial bombardment. Other than that, he just isn't good enough.
I had a horrible nightmare... on 09:23 - Dec 6 with 2350 viewsraynor94

Bartley really is shocking, sorry should never don the shirt again

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

I had a horrible nightmare... on 09:54 - Dec 6 with 2262 viewsdeanscfc

I had a horrible nightmare... on 09:22 - Dec 6 by jack247

Bartleys inclusion is mystifying, although in fairness he did play well last week. He should be in the squad and brought on for the last 20 minutes if we have something to protect (ha!) and are facing an aerial bombardment. Other than that, he just isn't good enough.

Did he?

Last week he tried his best to score for Liverpool and spent much of the game hoofing it up field in panic. Unforgiveable to include him again yesterday ahead of Fernandez.
I had a horrible nightmare... on 10:00 - Dec 6 with 2238 viewsPegojack

Bartley doesn't think and act quick enough for the Premier League. Consequently, when he gets passed the ball by teammates in any sort of pressure situation, he's constantly turning sideways and backwards in mild panic, or lashing at the ball and giving it away with unlucky rebounds as he did yesterday in the second half to present Vardy with a free run in on goal.
I had a horrible nightmare... on 10:05 - Dec 6 with 2214 viewsJonTheJack

I had a horrible nightmare... on 08:59 - Dec 6 by dgt73

I don't know how he's made it to any club.

He must have been as big as he is now when he was 12; there is simply no other possibility.
I had a horrible nightmare... on 11:49 - Dec 6 with 2076 viewsDaggyjack

I had a horrible nightmare... on 10:05 - Dec 6 by JonTheJack

I don't know how he's made it to any club.

He must have been as big as he is now when he was 12; there is simply no other possibility.

Why no Fernandez? Is he off in January so they are giving Bartley game time? I cannot work it out.
Other strange decisions over the past few months, no Tabanou who we paid £4.5 million for, no Shelvey yesterday (injured?), Eder, who started the last two (& who I know is awful) not even on the bench?
GM is a Swansea legend of course but these decisions plus the way the team are "playing" for him mean it's time to go.
I would prefer Karanka but is he going to leave Boro plus would we pay compensation? David Moyes would be my choice, for stability, experience and the ability to get us out of this hole whilst restoring his good reputation which he had at Everton.
Login to get fewer ads

I had a horrible nightmare... on 11:55 - Dec 6 with 2048 viewsDan_Swan

I had a horrible nightmare... on 11:49 - Dec 6 by Daggyjack

Why no Fernandez? Is he off in January so they are giving Bartley game time? I cannot work it out.
Other strange decisions over the past few months, no Tabanou who we paid £4.5 million for, no Shelvey yesterday (injured?), Eder, who started the last two (& who I know is awful) not even on the bench?
GM is a Swansea legend of course but these decisions plus the way the team are "playing" for him mean it's time to go.
I would prefer Karanka but is he going to leave Boro plus would we pay compensation? David Moyes would be my choice, for stability, experience and the ability to get us out of this hole whilst restoring his good reputation which he had at Everton.

Tabanou came out in the French media and clearly said he does not give 100% in training, both he and Eder were unavailable for selection due to injury.

Still following Dr's orders!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024