Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
driving on pavements 20:37 - Dec 26 with 2151 viewsclement

walking home from the game with my nephew when some clown drives up on to the pavement, along the pavement, then straight in to me driving in to my leg.

if my nephew had been stood on the other side of me he could of caught a moving car to the head. the driver was wearing a swans shirt, hence my post about it here.

please can anyone that drives home from games stick to the road and not try and get home quicker by driving up on the pavement. i have a bruised leg and am fine, but you could have done serious harm to my nephew if he had been walking on my right hand side instead of my left.

some absolute clowns out there, and if you're reading this 'mr driver' think on.

Poll: who will be our manager next season?

driving on pavements on 20:38 - Dec 26 with 2143 viewsJackfath

Did you get the number plate?

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

driving on pavements on 20:40 - Dec 26 with 2132 viewsclement

no, i lost my rag, smashed my fist on the bonnet and then got the little'un out of there asap.

tbh, adrenaline kicked in and i didnt think of taking the plate.

Poll: who will be our manager next season?

driving on pavements on 20:42 - Dec 26 with 2122 viewsJackfath

driving on pavements on 20:40 - Dec 26 by clement

no, i lost my rag, smashed my fist on the bonnet and then got the little'un out of there asap.

tbh, adrenaline kicked in and i didnt think of taking the plate.

A shame.

If the driver had left early he wouldn't have had the need to drive on the pavement.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

driving on pavements on 21:40 - Dec 26 with 1989 viewsPhil_S

Theres a reasonable number of people who like to park as close as possible to the Liberty and then get away as quick as possible not really giving two hoots about anyone else driving in the area or indeed, as you found, walking in the area

Much like those who insist on parking as close to a shop as possible because why should they need to walk.

Oh and those who think indicators are an optional extra on a car
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024