Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Guidolin and the set up 01:45 - Jan 18 with 2519 viewsMorSwan

I must admit I didn't know who this guy was but having looked him up, he seems to be the real deal and it makes me wonder how nobody knew who this guy was. What also made me wonder was why he wasn't put as manager? I looked him up on Football Manager and it notes him as a director at Udinese which may explain something but I don't feel as confident in the situation knowing we'll have two coaches making decisions...It'd been a bigger statement to put him as manager surely?

Poll: What striker would you want?

Guidolin and the set up on 01:48 - Jan 18 with 2506 viewsGriffting

In principle we have 2 coaches.. but i'm sure there will be one man making the decisions.
[Post edited 18 Jan 2016 2:44]
Guidolin and the set up on 02:30 - Jan 18 with 2441 viewsHugeEnkins

It's a shirt term thing isn't it? Just concentrate on keeping us up and not worry about management. Keep it simple approach. If he does a job then we can talk shop.end of season. Impressed by his ability to take lower table teams up to the top half. 5 straight wins and we'll be back in business
Guidolin and the set up on 02:52 - Jan 18 with 2406 viewsBanosswan

He was manager at udinese 2010-14, then was relieved of his position, but placed as an overseer of the owner's three clubs, udinese, Grenada and Watford.
[Post edited 18 Jan 2016 8:30]

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

Guidolin and the set up on 07:50 - Jan 18 with 2054 viewsPintado

Sky said that all Curtis will oversee is the media stuff and the football side of things will be Guidolin. Guess Huw will outline it all in the press release.

Freddy Kruger has very sharp nails

Guidolin and the set up on 07:56 - Jan 18 with 2014 viewsItchySphincter

Huw's hardly going to throw Curt under the bus is he?

We now have a manager in charge, Curt will go back to assisting and maybe doing press. It's not hard to imagine is it, regardless of what job titles they get?

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Guidolin and the set up on 08:06 - Jan 18 with 1942 viewsDr_Winston

Guidolin and the set up on 07:56 - Jan 18 by ItchySphincter

We now have a manager in charge, Curt will go back to assisting and maybe doing press. It's not hard to imagine is it, regardless of what job titles they get?

Plus Huw still gets to claim that Curt is manager until the end of the season.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Guidolin and the set up on 08:23 - Jan 18 with 1832 viewsThornburyswan

Guidolin and the set up on 07:56 - Jan 18 by ItchySphincter

This - Curt has made clear several times that he's happy to play any role within the club so as long as Huw does the 'people m'gmt' bit well this is the least of our concerns.

If we (1) get a win tonight & (2) with our new set-up get 2/3 new players in over the next 10 days our whole feel will improve considerably.
Guidolin and the set up on 08:34 - Jan 18 with 1756 viewsPegojack

Guidolin and the set up on 02:30 - Jan 18 by HugeEnkins

It's a shirt term thing isn't it? Just concentrate on keeping us up and not worry about management. Keep it simple approach. If he does a job then we can talk shop.end of season. Impressed by his ability to take lower table teams up to the top half. 5 straight wins and we'll be back in business

I agree, it is a shirt term thing. I'm glad we collared him, he'll want to iron out some of our faults, button down a better playing strategy, and cuff one or two underperforming players. I just hope he's got the answer to our problems up his sleeve. As long as he doesn't bring in Van Heusen or Ben Sherman as his assistant.

I'll get my coat.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024