Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The mentality of 19/20 teams in this league 20:54 - Feb 2 with 1946 viewstherealme

before walking out on to the pitch "Im going to do everything possible to con this referee because sooner or later down the line he's going to fvck my team over with a howler of a decision"

We are the one exception

Francesco's black and white army ⚪️⚫️

The mentality of 19/20 teams in this league on 21:00 - Feb 2 with 1903 viewsmonmouth

And, I know it's naive, and I know I'll probably be in a minority, but it makes me a little bit prouder of my team. The WUBBA smegs are going down with fresh air, the utter cocks. And as for that Fletcher dick....words fail me. The referees are a problem too. It was a clear foul whether Sig goes down or not. Just give the f****** penalty.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The mentality of 19/20 teams in this league on 22:11 - Feb 2 with 1820 viewsDan_Swan

The mentality of 19/20 teams in this league on 21:00 - Feb 2 by monmouth

And, I know it's naive, and I know I'll probably be in a minority, but it makes me a little bit prouder of my team. The WUBBA smegs are going down with fresh air, the utter cocks. And as for that Fletcher dick....words fail me. The referees are a problem too. It was a clear foul whether Sig goes down or not. Just give the f****** penalty.

I'm with you on that, there probably aren't many like us but I am slowly thinking along the lines of "if you can't beat them, join them".

As for officials not giving fouls because a player doesn't go to ground, it only acts as an incentive to cheat because it encourages players to throw themselves to the floor with minimal/if any contact.

Still following Dr's orders!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024