Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Masters Golf 11:35 - Apr 5 with 5153 viewsdna

Who do you fancy to win?

Spieth (10/1) will take some beating again

Brandon Grace (66/1) Rafa Cabrera Bello (100/1) Louis Oosthuizen (33/1) - e.way bets
Masters Golf on 08:59 - Apr 8 with 1746 viewsdna

Speith now 2/1 - my £10 @ 10/1 looking good, though I'd prefer my sneaky £1 e/way on Danny Lee (250/1) to come good!!!
[Post edited 8 Apr 2016 9:00]
Masters Golf on 09:06 - Apr 8 with 1733 viewsbuilthjack

I put £5 ew on Justin Rose at 28/1. Fingers crossed.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Masters Golf on 20:39 - Apr 9 with 1662 viewsdailew

Langer now in joint third.

Poll: Would you like Rodgers back as the new manager ?

Masters Golf on 21:06 - Apr 9 with 1653 viewsJonnyTheJack

That Bryson Dechambeau kid is fascinating.

Masters Golf on 09:22 - Apr 10 with 1635 viewsnavyjack

Heard a whisper early last week that Danny Willet was playing well and value at long odds.took a look and he was 150/1. Ignored it until wednesday night when i had another text tipping him, by which time he was down to 50/1. Sky bet paying 8 places so had a fiver each way.. Only 3 off the lead going into the final day...
Masters Golf on 18:24 - Apr 10 with 1606 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Masters Golf on 21:29 - Apr 6 by oh_tommy_tommy

Sky paying top 8 places

My tips

Favourites

Rickie fowler
Henrick stenson
Hedeki matsuyama

Outsiders

Donaldson
Leishman
Cabrera

There's a couple in the pot

Should be a cracker

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Masters Golf on 22:10 - Apr 10 with 1581 viewsdailew

Masters Golf on 22:41 - Apr 10 with 1561 viewsdailew

What a swing.

Speith was 5 shots up a couple of holes ago. Now only one up and in the water.

Fück me - he's in the water again !!!

[Post edited 10 Apr 2016 22:45]

Login to get fewer ads

Masters Golf on 00:04 - Apr 11 with 1523 viewsepaul

Willets brothers tweets are funny as f*ck

https://twitter.com/P_J_Willett

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Masters Golf on 00:05 - Apr 11 with 1519 viewsblueytheblue

The way the final round has gone... I just hope Willett hasn't made any mistakes on his scorecard... that's about the only thing we've not seen tonight.

Poll: Alternate POTY final

Masters Golf on 00:13 - Apr 11 with 1511 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Well done Danny lad

Great stuff at the masters again .

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Masters Golf on 00:19 - Apr 11 with 1495 viewsblueytheblue

Willett played very well. Very well indeed.

If I was him though, I'd feel bittersweet about it. Only natural, got be be delighted you won but tempered by knowing Speith blew it.

Poll: Alternate POTY final

Masters Golf on 01:54 - Apr 11 with 1453 viewsnavyjack

Masters Golf on 09:22 - Apr 10 by navyjack

Heard a whisper early last week that Danny Willet was playing well and value at long odds.took a look and he was 150/1. Ignored it until wednesday night when i had another text tipping him, by which time he was down to 50/1. Sky bet paying 8 places so had a fiver each way.. Only 3 off the lead going into the final day...

Tidy pick up..pays for the weekend on the toon
[Post edited 11 Apr 2016 2:03]
Masters Golf on 08:53 - Apr 11 with 1405 viewsPhil_S

Masters Golf on 01:54 - Apr 11 by navyjack

Excellent stuff - you must have had the broadest smile possible as Jordan hit his quad bogey on 12th!
Masters Golf on 09:00 - Apr 11 with 1394 viewsdna

Masters Golf on 01:54 - Apr 11 by navyjack

Didn't see that coming when JS birdied the 9th - was already spending my 'winnings'
Masters Golf on 09:02 - Apr 11 with 1252 viewsCooperman

Masters Golf on 00:19 - Apr 11 by blueytheblue

If I was him though, I'd feel bittersweet about it. Only natural, got be be delighted you won but tempered by knowing Speith blew it.

Then I guess you are a glass half empty type of guy.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

Masters Golf on 09:04 - Apr 11 with 1249 viewsPhil_S

Masters Golf on 00:19 - Apr 11 by blueytheblue

In a four day tournament everyone makes mistakes and everyone makes great shots/birdies etc

At the end of any four day tournament the best player wins no matter what happens on the 1st, 72nd or in the case you are referring to 66th hole.

Willett won because simply over the four days he was the most consistent player. End of.
Masters Golf on 11:37 - Apr 11 with 1195 viewsnavyjack

Masters Golf on 08:53 - Apr 11 by Phil_S

Excellent stuff - you must have had the broadest smile possible as Jordan hit his quad bogey on 12th!

I was driving back to plymouth...Ian Carter describing it on 5Live was beautiful and I'll never forget it!...I never thought Id be shouting in celebration like a lunatic. at golf. amazing what sport (and the associated couple of quid at the bookies) can do.
Masters Golf on 11:42 - Apr 11 with 1194 viewsnavyjack

Masters Golf on 09:04 - Apr 11 by Phil_S

In a four day tournament everyone makes mistakes and everyone makes great shots/birdies etc

At the end of any four day tournament the best player wins no matter what happens on the 1st, 72nd or in the case you are referring to 66th hole.

Willett won because simply over the four days he was the most consistent player. End of.

well said. always disappoints me when all the focus is on the 'meltdown'. Willet didnt drop a shot all day (which is a feat in itself), and to shoot a 67 was a fantastic effort. similar story with the Greg Norman collape in 96(?). Yes, he had a shocker but Faldo shot a round of 67 that day and thats what is lost in the drama........
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024