Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Swansea Council 20:30 - Apr 9 with 3336 viewsskippyjack

The Labour Capitalists/Communists were involved in discussions before club shareholders!.. f*cking what a bunch of snivelling goons they are.. keep politics away from our football club..

Sniffing about because of our status.. Same with the University..

The only reason they're a success is because of hard work.. now the vultures are circling and giving Swansea a glance.. now we're on the global stage... the WAG have given f*ck all.. but somehow they're making a profit out of two success stories..

I wish they'd go and leech their money from offshore bank accounts.. like they have done since 1975.

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

Swansea Council on 23:14 - Apr 13 with 976 viewsDewi1jack

Swansea Council on 00:50 - Apr 10 by nice_to_michu

This thread is the most entertaining I've read in a while.

I don't really understand what's going on, but I can see that it's pure gold.

Would have made the old classics section.
Right up there with the invisibly embossed twin tower shirts

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

Swansea Council on 23:20 - Apr 13 with 966 viewsnice_to_michu

Swansea Council on 23:14 - Apr 13 by Dewi1jack

Would have made the old classics section.
Right up there with the invisibly embossed twin tower shirts

He (could be a she, but I suspect a he), is the definition of a "keyboard warrior". Tells people to F-off and makes bizarre threats and ramblings.

It makes for interesting reading but it's all rather sad really isn't it?
Swansea Council on 23:37 - Apr 13 with 952 viewsDewi1jack

Swansea Council on 23:20 - Apr 13 by nice_to_michu

He (could be a she, but I suspect a he), is the definition of a "keyboard warrior". Tells people to F-off and makes bizarre threats and ramblings.

It makes for interesting reading but it's all rather sad really isn't it?

Sad yes.
But after the day from hell in work, it's got me giggling my titsoff.
And that is good to bring stress levels down, so lessening the chances of my mrs seeing me ending up in her hospital.

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

Swansea Council on 23:43 - Apr 13 with 938 viewsDarran

Swansea Council on 23:37 - Apr 13 by Dewi1jack

Sad yes.
But after the day from hell in work, it's got me giggling my titsoff.
And that is good to bring stress levels down, so lessening the chances of my mrs seeing me ending up in her hospital.

Yeah very funny but f*ck all to do with the OP who the mods should ban.
Boring prick he is.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Swansea Council on 00:04 - Apr 14 with 920 viewsnice_to_michu

Swansea Council on 23:43 - Apr 13 by Darran

Yeah very funny but f*ck all to do with the OP who the mods should ban.
Boring prick he is.

SkippyJack? Boring?
Swansea Council on 00:06 - Apr 14 with 919 viewsDarran

Swansea Council on 00:04 - Apr 14 by nice_to_michu

SkippyJack? Boring?

Yep the most tedious c*nt this site has ever seen time for the mods to ban him.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Swansea Council on 00:34 - Apr 14 with 891 viewsSwansNZ

The OP can’t be serious — he’s not once said it was a fact, or even a FACT.

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

Swansea Council on 00:36 - Apr 14 with 890 viewsNookiejack

Its an interesting question though.

The Club is so important to the City.

What happens if club does go into a downward spiral - could the Venture Capitalists sell off the stadium for redevelopment? Extract money from the council to save club at later date - otherwise will redevelop the stadium?

We seem to think we now have a divine right of staying in the Premier League infinitely - yet with Leicester, Stoke, Southampton and West Ham (new 50,000 set stadium paying peppercorn rent) improving significantly - our chances of relegation have considerably increased.

Seems safer for the City if ownership remains in the Councils hands?
Login to get fewer ads

Swansea Council on 00:44 - Apr 14 with 878 viewsSwansNZ

Swansea Council on 00:36 - Apr 14 by Nookiejack

Its an interesting question though.

The Club is so important to the City.

What happens if club does go into a downward spiral - could the Venture Capitalists sell off the stadium for redevelopment? Extract money from the council to save club at later date - otherwise will redevelop the stadium?

We seem to think we now have a divine right of staying in the Premier League infinitely - yet with Leicester, Stoke, Southampton and West Ham (new 50,000 set stadium paying peppercorn rent) improving significantly - our chances of relegation have considerably increased.

Seems safer for the City if ownership remains in the Councils hands?

Leicester have had one good (ok, great, brilliant etc) season. Newcastle had a very good season a few years ago, and since then have been near the bottom of the table every year, and look like falling down this time.

We’ve had a sh1t season, yet are comfortable in mid table right now. With a better manager from the start (even with the same players), we could very well but well inside the top half.

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

Swansea Council on 01:15 - Apr 14 with 854 viewsNookiejack

Swansea Council on 00:44 - Apr 14 by SwansNZ

Leicester have had one good (ok, great, brilliant etc) season. Newcastle had a very good season a few years ago, and since then have been near the bottom of the table every year, and look like falling down this time.

We’ve had a sh1t season, yet are comfortable in mid table right now. With a better manager from the start (even with the same players), we could very well but well inside the top half.

Yes and Leicester will play Champions League football which could be a great strain on their squad.

If Gylfi had picked up an injury this season at wrong time would have gone down - as Gomis would not have stepped into his shoes - so quite fine margins.

13th is about right with regards to where we are in PL at moment. Not much room for error though and Newcastle and Sunderland with their larger fan bases likely to come back stronger season after from Championship.

Maybe 1 in 3 chance of us being relegated next season? Maybe higher if Venture Capitalists are in charge who have no experience of running a PL club - especially in a league where you can be relegated - as opposed to a franchise?
Swansea Council on 07:49 - Apr 14 with 799 viewscrix

Swansea Council on 20:43 - Apr 9 by skippyjack

Just a 'hunch' when stadium investment cropped up.. f*cking murder they are.. the Stalin inspired goons.. they don't give two f*cks about the football club.. as long as the Swans can keep the upkeep of their Communist agenda in South Wales.. they couldn't care..

They'd sell their children for territory control.

I guess it was only a matter of time before it was russias fault

[Post edited 14 Apr 2016 7:50]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024