Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Alex Pritchard 12:25 - Jul 25 with 8230 viewsbuilthjack

Never heard of him until a few minutes ago. Apparently, and it could be bull, we are targeting him. £8m price tag too. Ffs.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Alex Pritchard on 06:41 - Jul 26 with 1532 viewsdobjack2

Alex Pritchard on 23:56 - Jul 25 by longlostjack

I was hoping FG had some Italian players in mind, Watford connection and all that. Something needs to happen soon.

Who knows - but mainly linked with players that our director of football/head of recruitment appears to have identified before he arrived.
Alex Pritchard on 08:06 - Jul 26 with 1462 viewsThornburyswan

Alex Pritchard on 06:41 - Jul 26 by dobjack2

Who knows - but mainly linked with players that our director of football/head of recruitment appears to have identified before he arrived.

Vaguely remember (or might have dreamt it!) in an interview late last season the gaffer indicated that whilst he took no part in the buy/sell process he did get to tell Huw the type of player/position he wanted & that could include specific player suggestions - Huw could ignore this I guess but probably not ideal for ongoing internal & ultimately external media attention.
Alex Pritchard on 14:42 - Jul 26 with 1299 viewsGriffting

Thing is, pochetinno clearly does not rate this guy, says the situation with him and Bentaleb is clear and they've not gone to Australia because they do not feature in his plans. He's proven to be a brilliant judge of young talent and with Levy wanting 9 million I think we'll do well to avoid it.
Alex Pritchard on 14:47 - Jul 26 with 1289 viewsmagicdaps10

If they have come out and said that he is not in his plans and available at 9M...................then he can be got for less than 9M.

Would you advertise a car for sale at 10k and expect to get 10k?
No, you up the price ready to be haggled down AND hope to get your true value.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Alex Pritchard on 14:49 - Jul 26 with 1279 viewsmagicdaps10

Alex Pritchard on 23:56 - Jul 25 by longlostjack

I was hoping FG had some Italian players in mind, Watford connection and all that. Something needs to happen soon.

What about that guy we were supposedly all over in January, Onanzi or something like that at Lazio?

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Alex Pritchard on 14:52 - Jul 26 with 1272 viewsjohnlangy

Alex Pritchard on 23:47 - Jul 25 by DICKIETAPISAJACK

£8 million on West Bromwich reject, yet we won't spend £13 million on Joe Allen, superb in the Euros, wake up people! Wake up Swansea board ffs.

A number of clubs after him so he can't be that bad. Plus it may be £8 m and a £30 k a week contract compared with £15 m and a £60 k a week contract. A lot of money.
Alex Pritchard on 15:31 - Jul 26 with 1190 viewsGriffting

Alex Pritchard on 14:47 - Jul 26 by magicdaps10

If they have come out and said that he is not in his plans and available at 9M...................then he can be got for less than 9M.

Would you advertise a car for sale at 10k and expect to get 10k?
No, you up the price ready to be haggled down AND hope to get your true value.

You do realise it's Levy we are talking about here.. Never accepts less than what he wants for a player, which is usually an inflated price. If we wants 9 million he gets 9 million or the player doesn't leave.
Alex Pritchard on 04:30 - Jul 28 with 1013 viewsAJ101

As a Spurs fan I'd rather we loaned him out than sold him, even if he can't change Pochettinos mind he could significantly increase his value to us. The ankle injury was at a terrible time for him he would have likely got a decent chance to show his ability with us last season but the injury meant we went and spent money on both Nji'e and Son and although neither are similar to Pritch they do play in the same positions.

Not sure what happened at WBA but it always looked like an awful move, why send a small skillfull attacking midfielder to a Pulis team on loan?

Anyway we did have high hopes for him but from Swanseas point of view it only makes sense if you're going to be playing 4-2-3-1 as I can't really see him excelling in a 4-3-3.
Login to get fewer ads

Alex Pritchard on 04:46 - Jul 28 with 1013 viewsGriffting

Alex Pritchard on 04:30 - Jul 28 by AJ101

As a Spurs fan I'd rather we loaned him out than sold him, even if he can't change Pochettinos mind he could significantly increase his value to us. The ankle injury was at a terrible time for him he would have likely got a decent chance to show his ability with us last season but the injury meant we went and spent money on both Nji'e and Son and although neither are similar to Pritch they do play in the same positions.

Not sure what happened at WBA but it always looked like an awful move, why send a small skillfull attacking midfielder to a Pulis team on loan?

Anyway we did have high hopes for him but from Swanseas point of view it only makes sense if you're going to be playing 4-2-3-1 as I can't really see him excelling in a 4-3-3.

I know Levy likes to get his way, but surely even he can't demand 9 million for a player that's played only a handful of premier league games and is (as far as we can tell) surplus to requirements, can he? Judging by his spell at Brentford he knows where the goal is. Wouldn't mind this to happen but it's got to be a better price. Have you heard this is likely to happen from your end??
Alex Pritchard on 05:22 - Jul 28 with 987 viewsAJ101

Alex Pritchard on 04:46 - Jul 28 by Griffting

I know Levy likes to get his way, but surely even he can't demand 9 million for a player that's played only a handful of premier league games and is (as far as we can tell) surplus to requirements, can he? Judging by his spell at Brentford he knows where the goal is. Wouldn't mind this to happen but it's got to be a better price. Have you heard this is likely to happen from your end??

He's definitely won't be in our squad come 1st September and Levy is Levy and personally I wouldn't sell for less than £10m I'd rather loan him out and see how he does. Poch has said he'll be on the way out but as to where I have no idea.
Alex Pritchard on 14:59 - Aug 2 with 820 viewsGiff

Off to Brighton by the looks of it
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024