Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
JENKINS OUT OUT OUT 21:01 - Sep 18 with 6952 viewsJENKINSOUT

First time poster long time reader but today tipped me over the edge

Huw Jenkins has done much good for this club but in the past few years his ego has taken over and he is slowly (quickly) undoing all the good work he did

Selling the club without any safeguards of investment (it seems) nor the protection of the interests of the fans through the trust was the last step and his constant interference in team affairs has led to the mess we are in which has a very good chance of leading to our relegation

Along with the rest of the board who sold out they have let the £ signs cloud their judgement and I suspect that for many forgiveness wont be forthcoming if it is at the expense of our premiership status.

The manger carries the can for what goes on the pitch but the chairman carries the can for the bigger picture and every thing we have done since the European campaign has pretty much gone wrong so that for me is the end of the road JENKINS OUT and take the rest of the snakes with you as well so they can count the money they made off us

Poll: is the res right or wrong on jenkins

JENKINS OUT OUT OUT on 21:03 - Sep 18 with 4343 viewsGowerjack

Go Landon go

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

JENKINS OUT OUT OUT on 21:15 - Sep 18 with 4278 viewswildswan

Agree, with you

Time to go along with the other deadwood they should do 1
These yanks need to up the anty
& whip these players that are underperforming

FG didn't buy any of these in fairness so has to make do with what he got
But fuk me he ain't doing himself any favours with that shite today.
He'll be gone by end of year

This could be our year along with Sunderland
& I'm normally the optimistic 1
We don't look fit or enthusiastic considering it's the start of season
JENKINS OUT OUT OUT on 21:30 - Sep 18 with 4200 viewsmorningstar

It is what it is. Pointless calling for Jenkins out now. He and the rest have sold out to the chancers and they've kept him in charge. If it goes wrong, they lose their money. But there is absolutely no chance that these guys have the know how or experience to bring someone in who they know can run this club better than Huw Jenkins at this moment in time. Get rid of him now and we surely are doomed, simply because he's the only option, and not because i back him.

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

JENKINS OUT OUT OUT on 21:35 - Sep 18 with 4160 viewsWarwickHunt

JENKINS OUT OUT OUT on 21:30 - Sep 18 by morningstar

It is what it is. Pointless calling for Jenkins out now. He and the rest have sold out to the chancers and they've kept him in charge. If it goes wrong, they lose their money. But there is absolutely no chance that these guys have the know how or experience to bring someone in who they know can run this club better than Huw Jenkins at this moment in time. Get rid of him now and we surely are doomed, simply because he's the only option, and not because i back him.

He's the only option for director of football? Really?
JENKINS OUT OUT OUT on 21:36 - Sep 18 with 4150 viewsOldjack

JENKINS OUT OUT OUT on 21:30 - Sep 18 by morningstar

If Huw can;t see what everyone else can see ,we're in deep shyt ,if ever there was time to call everyone around the table, players included it's right now

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

JENKINS OUT OUT OUT on 21:38 - Sep 18 with 4124 viewsmagicdaps10

I said a few weeks ago that i thought it was the beginning of the end for Jenkins and it seems to be snowballing a lot quicker than i thought.

Sold his sole and has contradicted himself far too much lately..........confidence is going far too quickly in him.

Surely a dead man walking.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

JENKINS OUT OUT OUT on 21:41 - Sep 18 with 4100 viewsbuilthjack

Yellow Mellow will be in the hot seat soon

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

JENKINS OUT OUT OUT on 21:41 - Sep 18 with 4091 viewsmorningstar

JENKINS OUT OUT OUT on 21:35 - Sep 18 by WarwickHunt

Yes he is. Or do you think he or the Inexperienced yanks should chose another?

Login to get fewer ads

JENKINS OUT OUT OUT on 21:42 - Sep 18 with 4068 viewsTrundle10

JENKINS OUT OUT OUT on 21:38 - Sep 18 by magicdaps10

I said a few weeks ago that i thought it was the beginning of the end for Jenkins and it seems to be snowballing a lot quicker than i thought.

Sold his sole and has contradicted himself far too much lately..........confidence is going far too quickly in him.

^soul
JENKINS OUT OUT OUT on 21:44 - Sep 18 with 4041 viewsbuilthjack

Perhaps he's a fisherman

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

JENKINS OUT OUT OUT on 21:45 - Sep 18 with 4031 viewsWarwickHunt

JENKINS OUT OUT OUT on 21:41 - Sep 18 by morningstar

Stick a pin in the electoral register...

Here's a thought - let the fücking manager fûcking manage.
JENKINS OUT OUT OUT on 21:45 - Sep 18 with 4031 viewsmorningstar

'Surely a dead man walking.'? Maybe, if so, then so are we.

JENKINS OUT OUT OUT on 21:46 - Sep 18 with 4021 views3swan

JENKINS OUT OUT OUT on 21:41 - Sep 18 by morningstar

Nothing surprises me so I wouldn't rule out Landon Donovan giving 'a helping brief'
JENKINS OUT OUT OUT on 21:50 - Sep 18 with 3989 viewsswanstillidai

JENKINS OUT OUT OUT on 21:46 - Sep 18 by 3swan

Nothing surprises me so I wouldn't rule out Landon Donovan giving 'a helping brief'

I'd put him up front.

Scored for the Galaxy earlier.

Can still do a job
JENKINS OUT OUT OUT on 21:55 - Sep 18 with 3942 viewsmorningstar

JENKINS OUT OUT OUT on 21:45 - Sep 18 by WarwickHunt

Stick a pin in the electoral register...

Here's a thought - let the fücking manager fûcking manage.

Ok i just tried that and came of with Sylvia Mcarthur from Blackpill. She's 82.

Seriously now, i'm not defending Huw Jenkins here War, it's just that in the position him and the rest of the cvnts have put us in, he's all we've got at this MOMENT IN TIME. Surely you can see that?

JENKINS OUT OUT OUT on 22:05 - Sep 18 with 3879 viewsWarwickHunt

JENKINS OUT OUT OUT on 21:55 - Sep 18 by morningstar

Ok i just tried that and came of with Sylvia Mcarthur from Blackpill. She's 82.

Seriously now, i'm not defending Huw Jenkins here War, it's just that in the position him and the rest of the cvnts have put us in, he's all we've got at this MOMENT IN TIME. Surely you can see that?

Let him pick up his wedge as CEO or whatever the fûck he's called, but keep him away from football matters before he finishes the job he started when he bought Ngog and Emnes.

It shouldn't be beyond the wit of the new owners to get someone in who knows his arse from his elbow.
JENKINS OUT OUT OUT on 22:29 - Sep 18 with 3770 viewsmorningstar

JENKINS OUT OUT OUT on 22:05 - Sep 18 by WarwickHunt

Let him pick up his wedge as CEO or whatever the fûck he's called, but keep him away from football matters before he finishes the job he started when he bought Ngog and Emnes.

It shouldn't be beyond the wit of the new owners to get someone in who knows his arse from his elbow.

It is beyond them because they don't know their arse from their elbow either! They relied on Huw! That's why we have no choice. Would you trust them to bring someone else in?

JENKINS OUT OUT OUT on 22:33 - Sep 18 with 3727 viewsNeiltheTaylor

JENKINS OUT OUT OUT on 21:35 - Sep 18 by WarwickHunt

When he's not being a director of fillums.

Joe_bradshaw -I thought the cryochamber was the new name for Cardiff's stadium.

JENKINS OUT OUT OUT on 22:36 - Sep 18 with 3712 viewswhiterock

JENKINS OUT OUT OUT on 22:05 - Sep 18 by WarwickHunt

Perversely, Emnes would have been a better option today, Sigurdsson just isn't at the races at the mo
JENKINS OUT OUT OUT on 22:47 - Sep 18 with 3673 viewsWarwickHunt

JENKINS OUT OUT OUT on 22:29 - Sep 18 by morningstar

It is beyond them because they don't know their arse from their elbow either! They relied on Huw! That's why we have no choice. Would you trust them to bring someone else in?

You'd be amazed what a few well-placed 'phone calls and a fat cheque book can achieve.

In the meantime, I've tried the pin method and come up with Doris Bonkers from Penge.
After a brief phone interview she said "Of course I wouldn't have signed Ngog - he's a fûcking donkey".

Shortlisted.
JENKINS OUT OUT OUT on 22:49 - Sep 18 with 3658 viewsWarwickHunt

JENKINS OUT OUT OUT on 22:36 - Sep 18 by whiterock

Perversely, Emnes would have been a better option today, Sigurdsson just isn't at the races at the mo

You're being silly now.
JENKINS OUT OUT OUT on 22:52 - Sep 18 with 3644 viewsNeiltheTaylor

When the club said that the kind of signings we will make with the new investors will leave us agog, I didn't realise they meant Alwyn Thomas from Bangor.

Joe_bradshaw -I thought the cryochamber was the new name for Cardiff's stadium.

JENKINS OUT OUT OUT on 22:54 - Sep 18 with 3624 viewsShonky

I hear Ron Knee is available.( Come to think of it Guidolin was pretty ashen faced for most of last season)
[Post edited 18 Sep 2016 22:57]

Its just a ride...

JENKINS OUT OUT OUT on 22:55 - Sep 18 with 3610 viewsWingstandwood

JENKINS OUT OUT OUT on 22:47 - Sep 18 by WarwickHunt

You'd be amazed what a few well-placed 'phone calls and a fat cheque book can achieve.

In the meantime, I've tried the pin method and come up with Doris Bonkers from Penge.
After a brief phone interview she said "Of course I wouldn't have signed Ngog - he's a fûcking donkey".

Shortlisted.

Argus!

JENKINS OUT OUT OUT on 23:06 - Sep 18 with 3545 viewsGowerjack

Cobblers...

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024