Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Could any manager ??? 20:17 - Oct 5 with 1284 viewsCockneyswanthe2nd

I was just out walking the dog and a thought came to me ( painful I know ) was just that on Saturday against the pool if we could have had any manager in charge of us Bob Bradley included would he have done any better than Frankie did for us. Cos when you look at it we ran the first half even should have been maybe 3 up at half time. 2nd half yes not so good but I think we worked so hard 1st half we had tired out in the 2nd. And lets be honest if Van DER HOORN scroes that last min open goal we draw the game. Against the most inform team in the prem. And all of this on the back of us not having the most fantastic squad. Also with the manager feeling the pressure from the board not to loose the game otherwise he is out the door.

So my question is could any manager have done any better ???
I know what I think ...
Could any manager ??? on 20:32 - Oct 5 with 1228 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Unfortunately, due to totally moralless people running the club it is now immaterial.
I honestly don't think the team (Ki apart) could have done much better under the circumstances.
Luck certainly wasn't with them.
Could any manager ??? on 20:37 - Oct 5 with 1201 viewsCockneyswanthe2nd

Could any manager ??? on 20:32 - Oct 5 by A_Fans_Dad

Unfortunately, due to totally moralless people running the club it is now immaterial.
I honestly don't think the team (Ki apart) could have done much better under the circumstances.
Luck certainly wasn't with them.

yes your right it is immaterial but you did not answer the question ?could haveany manager done any better??
Could any manager ??? on 20:45 - Oct 5 with 1172 viewsLeonisGod

We played as good a game as we could against them. They were always going to have spells, but if it wasn't for a couple of individual errors we would have had at least a point, if not 3. So no, i don't think we could have done a lot more given the players available.
Could any manager ??? on 20:49 - Oct 5 with 1156 viewsDarran

I know we gave a lot in the first half but overall we don't look fit so yes we could have done better in my opinion.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Could any manager ??? on 20:51 - Oct 5 with 1147 viewsTrundle10

Could any manager ??? on 20:49 - Oct 5 by Darran

I know we gave a lot in the first half but overall we don't look fit so yes we could have done better in my opinion.

Serious question Da. What do you have against Guidolin?
Could any manager ??? on 20:54 - Oct 5 with 1120 viewsDarran

Could any manager ??? on 20:51 - Oct 5 by Trundle10

Serious question Da. What do you have against Guidolin?

I don't have anything whatsoever against him,I just state facts and if the rest of you don't like them that's not my problem.
We looked f*cked 5 minutes into the second-half and that's far from normal.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024