Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Jason Mohammad 20:05 - Dec 10 with 15110 viewsNeathJack

Crying here. What a pleb.

Jason Mohammad on 10:54 - Dec 11 with 1710 viewsMurph75

Jason Mohammad on 10:30 - Dec 11 by ScoobyDoo

Well Jason seems to have rattled a few cages here my old son.

Not really. It's the behaviour we've come to expect from your lot.
Jason Mohammad on 10:55 - Dec 11 with 1707 viewsScoobyDoo

Jason Mohammad on 10:48 - Dec 11 by Dewi1jack

Aye.
We go down to the smoke and lose to Tottenham.
Your shower of sh1te goes down to the smoke and loses to QPR (a team we demolished 5-0 at theirs)
Not really in a position to laugh at a club some 26 places above yours puppy are you?

Look results in the past don't count (well so you lot say anyway) it's the present that does ( again according to you lot). Mohammad just said it as he saw it, you lot were slagging your own team off last week! It is true, a week is a long time in football.
Jason Mohammad on 11:04 - Dec 11 with 1684 viewsScoobyDoo

Jason Mohammad on 10:54 - Dec 11 by Murph75

Not really. It's the behaviour we've come to expect from your lot.

Our lot, Leighton James always been complimentary about us then, even getting sacked off the BBC for wishing us to lose a Cup Final, obviously forgot about that then.
Jason Mohammad on 11:08 - Dec 11 with 1669 viewsMurph75

Jason Mohammad on 11:04 - Dec 11 by ScoobyDoo

Our lot, Leighton James always been complimentary about us then, even getting sacked off the BBC for wishing us to lose a Cup Final, obviously forgot about that then.

You've got a TV presenter embarrassing himself on national TV and your 68 year old manager fighting with one of his own players and lets not forget good old Malkay.

One thing you can say about Leighton is at least he's got the balls not to hide his bias. Obviously he wanted you to lose a cup final, we all did.
Jason Mohammad on 11:13 - Dec 11 with 1662 viewsScoobyDoo

Jason Mohammad on 11:08 - Dec 11 by Murph75

You've got a TV presenter embarrassing himself on national TV and your 68 year old manager fighting with one of his own players and lets not forget good old Malkay.

One thing you can say about Leighton is at least he's got the balls not to hide his bias. Obviously he wanted you to lose a cup final, we all did.

Course you did, as you said, we know what to expect from you lot. How did he embarrass himself, he vented his opinion, no different to good old Leighton. As I said on another post, Mohammad did no more than the majority of you lot last week, surely your memory isn't that bad? Oh yeah it is.
Jason Mohammad on 11:16 - Dec 11 with 1650 viewsMurph75

Jason Mohammad on 11:13 - Dec 11 by ScoobyDoo

Course you did, as you said, we know what to expect from you lot. How did he embarrass himself, he vented his opinion, no different to good old Leighton. As I said on another post, Mohammad did no more than the majority of you lot last week, surely your memory isn't that bad? Oh yeah it is.

I remember what happened last time we played your shower of sh!t.
Jason Mohammad on 11:21 - Dec 11 with 1628 viewsScoobyDoo

Jason Mohammad on 11:16 - Dec 11 by Murph75

I remember what happened last time we played your shower of sh!t.

Well being there has never been a double between the two sides it was predictable, plus the new manager effect. Remember Chopra and Caulker at our place, or Bellamy at yours? Course you do
Jason Mohammad on 11:25 - Dec 11 with 1612 viewsMurph75

Jason Mohammad on 11:21 - Dec 11 by ScoobyDoo

Well being there has never been a double between the two sides it was predictable, plus the new manager effect. Remember Chopra and Caulker at our place, or Bellamy at yours? Course you do

Did I say any differently? Great being undefeated against your local rivals.

Third from bottom in the championship. Not looking good for you is it?
Login to get fewer ads

Jason Mohammad on 11:30 - Dec 11 with 1599 viewsScoobyDoo

Jason Mohammad on 11:25 - Dec 11 by Murph75

Did I say any differently? Great being undefeated against your local rivals.

Third from bottom in the championship. Not looking good for you is it?

We'll be ok, i'm confident of that, can you say the same? Doubt it. Now I haven't seen your game and don't want to (only watch you when you get battered) but for a team that has shipped 9 goals in two games Sunderland must have been poor yesterday, or am I wrong?

PS Undefeated against your near rivals? Sure we played two games that season, didn't we?
[Post edited 11 Dec 2016 11:34]
Jason Mohammad on 11:43 - Dec 11 with 1566 viewsMurph75

Jason Mohammad on 11:30 - Dec 11 by ScoobyDoo

We'll be ok, i'm confident of that, can you say the same? Doubt it. Now I haven't seen your game and don't want to (only watch you when you get battered) but for a team that has shipped 9 goals in two games Sunderland must have been poor yesterday, or am I wrong?

PS Undefeated against your near rivals? Sure we played two games that season, didn't we?
[Post edited 11 Dec 2016 11:34]

We're currently undefeated against you.

As you know there aren't any easy games in the premier league as you found out for the one season you were in it.

Our world cup winning Spanish international striker was on form yesterday.
[Post edited 11 Dec 2016 11:43]
Jason Mohammad on 11:45 - Dec 11 with 1555 viewsrob

Lol at Big John trying to keep cool.
Jason Mohammad on 11:45 - Dec 11 with 1552 viewsMurph75

Jason Mohammad on 11:45 - Dec 11 by rob

Lol at Big John trying to keep cool.

He feels sorry for the clown.
Jason Mohammad on 12:56 - Dec 11 with 1478 viewsDewi1jack

Jason Mohammad on 10:55 - Dec 11 by ScoobyDoo

Look results in the past don't count (well so you lot say anyway) it's the present that does ( again according to you lot). Mohammad just said it as he saw it, you lot were slagging your own team off last week! It is true, a week is a long time in football.

Ok then past results don't count.
Let's just take yesterday.
In the Premier League, a league that has games on TV, 1 hr highlights on Sky as well as good ole MOTD, watched by millions of people in the Uk and even more around the World
Swansea 3 Sunderland 0

In the Championship, a league that has a few people watching on Channel 5 if they can be arzed to not go out and have a life
Ipswich 1 Cardiff 1

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

Jason Mohammad on 13:25 - Dec 11 with 1416 viewsMurph75

Jason Mohammad on 12:56 - Dec 11 by Dewi1jack

In the Premier League, a league that has games on TV, 1 hr highlights on Sky as well as good ole MOTD, watched by millions of people in the Uk and even more around the World
Swansea 3 Sunderland 0

In the Championship, a league that has a few people watching on Channel 5 if they can be arzed to not go out and have a life
Ipswich 1 Cardiff 1

Dewi I wouldn't bother. Our 7 fingered friend will be hanging out of his sister in a bit and would have completely forgotten about his bizarre notion that the team he follows can be mentioned in the same breath as Wales number one club Swansea city.
[Post edited 11 Dec 2016 15:46]
Jason Mohammad on 15:40 - Dec 11 with 1283 viewsScoobyDoo

Jason Mohammad on 13:25 - Dec 11 by Murph75

Dewi I wouldn't bother. Our 7 fingered friend will be hanging out of his sister in a bit and would have completely forgotten about his bizarre notion that the team he follows can be mentioned in the same breath as Wales number one club Swansea city.
[Post edited 11 Dec 2016 15:46]

Unlikely bud as i dont have a sister. 7 fingers? Must have one more than you then, thats if you can count which is doubtful!😊. Breadth??? Is that a new word down your way?😆
Jason Mohammad on 15:47 - Dec 11 with 1261 viewsMurph75

Jason Mohammad on 15:40 - Dec 11 by ScoobyDoo

Unlikely bud as i dont have a sister. 7 fingers? Must have one more than you then, thats if you can count which is doubtful!😊. Breadth??? Is that a new word down your way?😆

You're all related in way shape or form. You inbred c*nt.
Jason Mohammad on 15:55 - Dec 11 with 1230 viewsScoobyDoo

Jason Mohammad on 15:47 - Dec 11 by Murph75

You're all related in way shape or form. You inbred c*nt.

Always know when i've got to someone when he gives the vitriol😁, don't worry bud, you're not the first and definitely not the last.😊
Jason Mohammad on 15:58 - Dec 11 with 1218 viewsLoyal

Jason Mohammad on 15:55 - Dec 11 by ScoobyDoo

Always know when i've got to someone when he gives the vitriol😁, don't worry bud, you're not the first and definitely not the last.😊

You really should get along with people better.
It's a constant thing for you on here, I mean throwing insults about re Jason Mohammed think about it 😂

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Jason Mohammad on 15:59 - Dec 11 with 1208 viewsMurph75

Jason Mohammad on 15:55 - Dec 11 by ScoobyDoo

Far from it. How could a supporter of a team 3rd from bottom of the championship get to me? I pity you and sh!t hole of a city.
Jason Mohammad on 16:49 - Dec 11 with 1146 viewsScoobyDoo

Jason Mohammad on 15:59 - Dec 11 by Murph75

Far from it. How could a supporter of a team 3rd from bottom of the championship get to me? I pity you and sh!t hole of a city.

You got sh*t hole right, wrong City though!
Jason Mohammad on 16:51 - Dec 11 with 1138 viewsScoobyDoo

Jason Mohammad on 15:58 - Dec 11 by Loyal

You really should get along with people better.
It's a constant thing for you on here, I mean throwing insults about re Jason Mohammed think about it 😂

Why would i want to get along with you or Murff? You got me on the other comment?
Jason Mohammad on 16:52 - Dec 11 with 1136 viewsperchrockjack

I went to Cardiff a few months back.

Granted council estate but was pretty grim.

Cosmopolitan though

Better centre

More to do or go when wet

That so about it

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Jason Mohammad on 16:55 - Dec 11 with 1129 viewsMurph75

Jason Mohammad on 16:49 - Dec 11 by ScoobyDoo

You got sh*t hole right, wrong City though!

Nope. Its definitely correct.
Jason Mohammad on 16:56 - Dec 11 with 1118 viewsperchrockjack

He s anglicised his name surely

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Jason Mohammad on 16:59 - Dec 11 with 1113 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Jason Mohammad on 12:56 - Dec 11 by Dewi1jack

Swansea 3 Sunderland 0

Ipswich 1 Cardiff 1

Cardiff have slipped to the third best team in Wales and the West after Swansea And Bristol City who are after all Cardiff's real rivals. Both Swansea and Bristol are above then in table and both have bigger attendances.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024