Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sat win a Boro 'banker'. 09:38 - Dec 14 with 1932 viewsJackupnorth

A couple of weeks ago the Teesside Gazette were looking forward at their next six games, and they labelled their games against Hull and the Swans as 'bankers', 6 points in the bag. Fair enough they did win the Hull game, but I don't think any game is a dead cert before kick-off.

I hope we prove them wrong.
Sat win a Boro 'banker'. on 09:43 - Dec 14 with 1912 viewsisaacasampson

HAHAHA. No such thing as a banker for a newly promoted team... Will be a competitive highly important game for both teams. Considering our January/February fixtures we need some points. If we can gain some momentum tonight with a good performance and some points I think we've got enough to get all 3 points in the North East
Sat win a Boro 'banker'. on 09:45 - Dec 14 with 1903 viewsNookiejack

They brushed aside Hull at home and look very good defensively. Kept it tight again against Soton conceding only 1 goal.

So maybe 1 goal maybe enough for them at home.

We really can't afford to lose this game with our fixtures in January and February which look really tough again until after Palace away match (which is still going to be very difficult.

The next few fixtures for us are all cup finals and really hope players are totally up for them.
Sat win a Boro 'banker'. on 09:57 - Dec 14 with 1878 viewsmonmouth

Sat win a Boro 'banker'. on 09:45 - Dec 14 by Nookiejack

They brushed aside Hull at home and look very good defensively. Kept it tight again against Soton conceding only 1 goal.

So maybe 1 goal maybe enough for them at home.

We really can't afford to lose this game with our fixtures in January and February which look really tough again until after Palace away match (which is still going to be very difficult.

The next few fixtures for us are all cup finals and really hope players are totally up for them.

I think without three wins from the next five we will stay in very deep shit. That stupid Hull result still needs to be caught up with an 'extra' win, and after the next five things get tough again. We need to be at a point a game asap

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Sat win a Boro 'banker'. on 10:16 - Dec 14 with 1820 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

boro have the lowest goal scored total in the league.

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Sat win a Boro 'banker'. on 17:49 - Dec 14 with 1465 viewsQuakerJack

The Gazette's just bog roll anyway... Much better journos writing for the Echo...

You from this neck of the woods Jackupnorth?

Poll: Some scummer on the anus board reckons 80% of us want them to go down. so... do

Sat win a Boro 'banker'. on 18:22 - Dec 14 with 1383 viewsJackupnorth

Sat win a Boro 'banker'. on 17:49 - Dec 14 by QuakerJack

The Gazette's just bog roll anyway... Much better journos writing for the Echo...

You from this neck of the woods Jackupnorth?

I'm from Swansea, but I've lived on Teesside for many years now, with my Boro-season-ticket-holder missus. Bob better not mess this one up or I'll never hear the end of it.
Sat win a Boro 'banker'. on 21:49 - Dec 14 with 1250 viewsQuakerJack

Sat win a Boro 'banker'. on 18:22 - Dec 14 by Jackupnorth

I'm from Swansea, but I've lived on Teesside for many years now, with my Boro-season-ticket-holder missus. Bob better not mess this one up or I'll never hear the end of it.

Whereabouts you living? I'm in Marske now, lived most of my time in Stockton and Darlington.

Poll: Some scummer on the anus board reckons 80% of us want them to go down. so... do

Sat win a Boro 'banker'. on 21:54 - Dec 14 with 1218 viewsTrundle10

Sat win a Boro 'banker'. on 21:49 - Dec 14 by QuakerJack

Whereabouts you living? I'm in Marske now, lived most of my time in Stockton and Darlington.

I would agree with the op. Banker for Boro
Login to get fewer ads

Sat win a Boro 'banker'. on 21:55 - Dec 14 with 1207 viewsQuakerJack

Sat win a Boro 'banker'. on 21:54 - Dec 14 by Trundle10

I would agree with the op. Banker for Boro

Absolutely

Sat win a Boro 'banker'. on 22:00 - Dec 14 with 1179 viewsLoyal

Sat win a Boro 'banker'. on 21:49 - Dec 14 by QuakerJack

What have you done to deserve this ....

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024