Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Any news on Ki? 06:33 - Dec 30 with 1754 viewsbarry_island

Or was he last seen heading into exile north of the 38th parallel?

Properly managed and fit I still think he could prove vital to us.

Perhaps I'm wrong.

Swansea City, THE Austerity Club.

Any news on Ki? on 09:26 - Dec 30 with 1689 views3swan

Whatever we think of our players we need them all fit and available if required.

That includes available for sale
Any news on Ki? on 09:48 - Dec 30 with 1640 viewsbuilthjack

Last I heard of him, he had gone fishing. But had to go home as he forgot his tackle.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Any news on Ki? on 11:57 - Dec 30 with 1488 viewsFearOfAJackPlanet

Always had a soft spot for Ki - a useful player for us when we play the possession football of old.

Still, I'm half hoping some Chinese club wants to pay us shed loads of money for him in January...

Enjoying the next level
Poll: Have you ever seen Swansea City relegated before?

Any news on Ki? on 12:13 - Dec 30 with 1443 viewsLegend83

Any news on Ki? on 11:57 - Dec 30 by FearOfAJackPlanet

Always had a soft spot for Ki - a useful player for us when we play the possession football of old.

Still, I'm half hoping some Chinese club wants to pay us shed loads of money for him in January...

On song, he is our best player at effectively moving the ball from defence to attack. Was starting to show glimpses of this a couple of months back.

Would have him in the team over Cork.
Any news on Ki? on 12:21 - Dec 30 with 1426 viewsBloodyhills

Ki is a good player but his concentration and motivation lets him down.

However we could do with a fit Ki in the squad.

Poll: Who wants the Swans to lose games get relegated to get rid of Huw and the yanks.

Any news on Ki? on 12:27 - Dec 30 with 1404 viewsFearOfAJackPlanet

Any news on Ki? on 12:13 - Dec 30 by Legend83

On song, he is our best player at effectively moving the ball from defence to attack. Was starting to show glimpses of this a couple of months back.

Would have him in the team over Cork.

Agree with the last bit, although I've been alarmed by how much Ki's game seems to have fallen off a cliff since his heyday, but I guess we could say that about a lot of our squad.

All things being equal, I still see Britton, Ki and Gylfi as a decent midfield three in a patient, possession-based style; although I've been impressed with Fulton.

The real problem is the utter dross they have to interact with. We could do with 2 new wingers and two new full-backs (along with an experienced centre-half and all the rest on the wishlist..)

Enjoying the next level
Poll: Have you ever seen Swansea City relegated before?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024