Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Can Any Loan Players Play ? 06:02 - Jan 13 with 1973 viewsSwaneeRiver

If we sign anyone on loan today, are they eligible to play tomorrow ?
Also on the flip side, although it's gone quiet, if Llorente went to Chelsea on loan would he be eligible for tomorrow ?
Can Any Loan Players Play ? on 07:33 - Jan 13 with 1926 viewsChief

Do you know something we dont?

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

Can Any Loan Players Play ? on 07:54 - Jan 13 with 1898 viewsbuilthjack

As long as they are registered by 5pm today, and have International clearance if that applies, then yes, they can play.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Can Any Loan Players Play ? on 07:58 - Jan 13 with 1889 viewsSwaneeRiver

Can Any Loan Players Play ? on 07:54 - Jan 13 by builthjack

As long as they are registered by 5pm today, and have International clearance if that applies, then yes, they can play.

Thought so.
Let's just say I wouldn't be surprised to see movement both ways .....
Can Any Loan Players Play ? on 08:26 - Jan 13 with 1856 viewsexiledinenglandjack

The sticking point in the past has been the international clearance with the FAW, they seem to take a lot longer to process deals than the FA
Can Any Loan Players Play ? on 10:55 - Jan 13 with 1747 viewsDevz00

Can Any Loan Players Play ? on 07:58 - Jan 13 by SwaneeRiver

Thought so.
Let's just say I wouldn't be surprised to see movement both ways .....

Llorente and Batman?

Genetically, paedophiles have more genes in common with crabs than they do with you and me. Now that is scientific fact. There's no real evidence for it, but it is scientific fact.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024