Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Chairman Huw Jenkins gives his thoughts on the arrival of Clement 16:21 - Jan 13 with 3335 viewsNeiltheTaylor

In the new Jack magazine.

I'd like to know what Clement has now that Huw rejected in favour of BB before...

Joe_bradshaw -I thought the cryochamber was the new name for Cardiff's stadium.

Chairman Huw Jenkins gives his thoughts on the arrival of Clement on 16:25 - Jan 13 with 3303 viewsOldjack

Yank owners init , they have the last word ,had Bobbly been successful it would have massively raised our profile in the states which in turn generates humongous amounts of the folding stuff
[Post edited 13 Jan 2017 16:27]

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Chairman Huw Jenkins gives his thoughts on the arrival of Clement on 16:27 - Jan 13 with 3291 viewsDarran

Chairman Huw Jenkins gives his thoughts on the arrival of Clement on 16:25 - Jan 13 by Oldjack

Yank owners init , they have the last word ,had Bobbly been successful it would have massively raised our profile in the states which in turn generates humongous amounts of the folding stuff

Deck chairs?

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Chairman Huw Jenkins gives his thoughts on the arrival of Clement on 16:29 - Jan 13 with 3273 viewsNeiltheTaylor

Chairman Huw Jenkins gives his thoughts on the arrival of Clement on 16:25 - Jan 13 by Oldjack

Huw was at pains to say he rejected everyone else for BB before. I believe him.

Joe_bradshaw -I thought the cryochamber was the new name for Cardiff's stadium.

Chairman Huw Jenkins gives his thoughts on the arrival of Clement on 16:33 - Jan 13 with 3246 viewsOldjack

Chairman Huw Jenkins gives his thoughts on the arrival of Clement on 16:29 - Jan 13 by NeiltheTaylor

this is Huw the liar ,mind

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Chairman Huw Jenkins gives his thoughts on the arrival of Clement on 16:38 - Jan 13 with 3226 viewsWingstandwood

Chairman Huw Jenkins gives his thoughts on the arrival of Clement on 16:27 - Jan 13 by Darran

Deck chairs?

The rolling laughing thingy is meant as no sign of disrespect to Oldjack's post it was great. It's just your reply!

Argus!

Chairman Huw Jenkins gives his thoughts on the arrival of Clement on 16:40 - Jan 13 with 3211 viewsOldjack

Chairman Huw Jenkins gives his thoughts on the arrival of Clement on 16:38 - Jan 13 by Wingstandwood

The rolling laughing thingy is meant as no sign of disrespect to Oldjack's post it was great. It's just your reply!

don't encourage the dull kant ffs

Chairman Huw Jenkins gives his thoughts on the arrival of Clement on 16:44 - Jan 13 with 3180 viewsWingstandwood

Chairman Huw Jenkins gives his thoughts on the arrival of Clement on 16:40 - Jan 13 by Oldjack

don't encourage the dull kant ffs

I may be having seconds thoughts here? Did he make a genuinely fantastic quick witted and funny reply or did he genuinely believed you seriously meant deck chairs?

Argus!

Chairman Huw Jenkins gives his thoughts on the arrival of Clement on 16:47 - Jan 13 with 3161 viewsOldjack

Chairman Huw Jenkins gives his thoughts on the arrival of Clement on 16:44 - Jan 13 by Wingstandwood

I may be having seconds thoughts here? Did he make a genuinely fantastic quick witted and funny reply or did he genuinely believed you seriously meant deck chairs?

deck chairs init ,he's a bit on the thick side mind, everyone knows that mun

Login to get fewer ads

Chairman Huw Jenkins gives his thoughts on the arrival of Clement on 16:54 - Jan 13 with 3103 views1983

Oldjack just out of interest what your view on JVZ now?

Chairman Huw Jenkins gives his thoughts on the arrival of Clement on 17:03 - Jan 13 with 3073 viewsOldjack

Chairman Huw Jenkins gives his thoughts on the arrival of Clement on 16:54 - Jan 13 by 1983

Oldjack just out of interest what your view on JVZ now?

He's turned out to be a bit of a div hasn't he ,Plus he's not doing himself any favors with his bullshtye on Twitter ,but i will say this for him he'll more than likely will follow the swans until his dying days no matter what

Chairman Huw Jenkins gives his thoughts on the arrival of Clement on 17:19 - Jan 13 with 2991 viewsSwanseajill

Chairman Huw Jenkins gives his thoughts on the arrival of Clement on 17:03 - Jan 13 by Oldjack

He's turned out to be a bit of a div hasn't he ,Plus he's not doing himself any favors with his bullshtye on Twitter ,but i will say this for him he'll more than likely will follow the swans until his dying days no matter what

There's a couple of thousand fans that will do that anyway, and have been "givers" to the club all their adult lives...and not "takers"
Chairman Huw Jenkins gives his thoughts on the arrival of Clement on 17:25 - Jan 13 with 2960 viewsOldjack

Chairman Huw Jenkins gives his thoughts on the arrival of Clement on 17:19 - Jan 13 by Swanseajill

There's a couple of thousand fans that will do that anyway, and have been "givers" to the club all their adult lives...and not "takers"

he has, but it's gone to his head since we hit the big time as it would to many if they were in his position right now

Chairman Huw Jenkins gives his thoughts on the arrival of Clement on 17:37 - Jan 13 with 2925 viewsWingstandwood

Chairman Huw Jenkins gives his thoughts on the arrival of Clement on 17:19 - Jan 13 by Swanseajill

Yes indeed! Many of SCFC's supporters have SPENT more (tens of thousands of Pounds +) of their money to support/follow SCFC than the the lowlife scumbag filth ever did when they put MONEY ASIDE to buy shares.

It was SCFC supporters that raised money to bring Leon Britton here, it was they who donated to various causes like for example buying a storage container so the players could store training kit. It was the SCFC fanzine that donated its proceeds to buy a treatment table for SCFC players. Where was multi-millionaire Martin Morgan? Dineen? Van Zweden? Jenkins?

It was SCFC SUPPORTERS that provided the revenue to buy players and pay the wages whilst the sellouts reaped the rewards from supporter loyalty whilst stealing the praise in the process. Sickening story! Swansea supporters GAVE the sellouts only TOOK, TOOK, TOOK!

Argus!

Chairman Huw Jenkins gives his thoughts on the arrival of Clement on 21:24 - Jan 13 with 2662 viewsSmellyplumz

F erk off Jenkins ewe c unt

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

Chairman Huw Jenkins gives his thoughts on the arrival of Clement on 21:43 - Jan 13 with 2609 viewsWarwickHunt

Chairman Huw Jenkins gives his thoughts on the arrival of Clement on 16:29 - Jan 13 by NeiltheTaylor

Al - PM me your bank details, my Nigerian friend will make you rich beyond your wildest dreams.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024