Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bana Alabed 23:06 - Feb 7 with 4342 viewsblueytheblue

Her and her mum magically deleted their twitters accounts today.

Lovely little Bana posted a picture of a young girl with their arms up - saying it was her younger sister who reacts as if the camera was a gun.

Except it was a photo of a girl from Syria in 2015... and Bana doesn't have a younger sister, think I read somewhere?

The people running the account tried to cover it by then tweeting "all young girls are my sisters..." only to then delete their account.

Got to love the media jumping on fake news...
[Post edited 7 Feb 2017 23:09]

Poll: Alternate POTY final

Bana Alabed on 13:34 - Feb 8 with 1329 viewsLohengrin

Bana Alabed on 12:58 - Feb 8 by trampie

If you speak to Welsh people [or look at Welsh bloggers] that are interested in current affairs that have Welsh sympathies and are not Brit Nats in outlook then they are pro Kurdish independence, the Welsh Welsh are sympathetic to small groups that might suffer imperialism or want to better their lot through independence, currently those Welsh are backing the Catalans, big time actually and they are taking a keen interest in whats going on over there.

I tell you what, Tramp, I'm up in Cardiff all day tomorrow and I'll be out Saturday and Sunday too; I'll be surrounded by Welsh people all the time I'm out and about, postively festooned in them and I'll give you £10 for each occasion Kurds crop up in conversation.

I won't jib you, you can have the cash. I'll be completely honest.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Bana Alabed on 13:37 - Feb 8 with 1317 viewsLohengrin

Bana Alabed on 13:07 - Feb 8 by londonlisa2001

Nice Kurdish people that run the hand car wash in Sketty to be fair.

They do a lovely job and are very reasonable as well, I always get my car done when I'm down.

Oh! I dare say they are nice, love, it's just I've yet to encounter anybody in Wales that has Kurdistan at or near the top of their diurnal worries list.

I need to start moving in Trampie's circles, I feel I may be missing out.

Bana Alabed on 13:38 - Feb 8 with 1315 viewsswanjackal

Bana Alabed on 13:34 - Feb 8 by Lohengrin

I tell you what, Tramp, I'm up in Cardiff all day tomorrow and I'll be out Saturday and Sunday too; I'll be surrounded by Welsh people all the time I'm out and about, postively festooned in them and I'll give you £10 for each occasion Kurds crop up in conversation.

I won't jib you, you can have the cash. I'll be completely honest.

You picked the wrong day to do it......

"Thursday 9th February 2017, sees the first Cymru-Kurd Alliance march through Cardiff City Centre"

Better visit the ATM ;)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hypocritically hypocritical !

Bana Alabed on 13:42 - Feb 8 with 1302 viewsLohengrin

Bana Alabed on 13:38 - Feb 8 by swanjackal

You picked the wrong day to do it......

"Thursday 9th February 2017, sees the first Cymru-Kurd Alliance march through Cardiff City Centre"

Better visit the ATM ;)

Ha! I tell you, the way my luck has been going of late....

Bana Alabed on 14:01 - Feb 8 with 1263 viewslondonlisa2001

Bana Alabed on 13:37 - Feb 8 by Lohengrin

Oh! I dare say they are nice, love, it's just I've yet to encounter anybody in Wales that has Kurdistan at or near the top of their diurnal worries list.

I'm too busy wondering about all the spies in Swansea to worry about the Welsh attitude towards Kurds at the moment. It was simply an aside and a plug for their rather excellent service.
Bana Alabed on 14:08 - Feb 8 with 1249 viewstrampie

Bana Alabed on 14:01 - Feb 8 by londonlisa2001

I'm too busy wondering about all the spies in Swansea to worry about the Welsh attitude towards Kurds at the moment. It was simply an aside and a plug for their rather excellent service.

Books and articles have been written, but not just about one famous spy but lots, are they Welsh, are they English, are they British.
Germans thought they might be able to get nationalists on board, Brits thought they could get Brits on board pretending to be nationalists, they ended up with one guy a double agent who they genuinely did not know what side he was on, they just did not know, Swansea a right hotbed.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Bana Alabed on 14:10 - Feb 8 with 1244 viewslondonlisa2001

Bana Alabed on 14:08 - Feb 8 by trampie

Books and articles have been written, but not just about one famous spy but lots, are they Welsh, are they English, are they British.
Germans thought they might be able to get nationalists on board, Brits thought they could get Brits on board pretending to be nationalists, they ended up with one guy a double agent who they genuinely did not know what side he was on, they just did not know, Swansea a right hotbed.

Is it Sarge? Is it Rosemary the telephone operator? Is it Penry, the mild mannered janitor?
[Post edited 8 Feb 2017 14:12]
Bana Alabed on 14:12 - Feb 8 with 1244 viewstrampie

Bana Alabed on 13:37 - Feb 8 by Lohengrin

You move in Brit Nat circles, you have no idea what the sentiment of the Welsh Welsh is.

http://www.dailypost.co.uk/news/north-wales-news/40000-kurds-hear-speech--286388

Above is a link about a Plaid MP going to Germany to address the Kurds [40,000 of them in Welsh an interpreter was on hand, lol].

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.

Login to get fewer ads

Bana Alabed on 14:22 - Feb 8 with 1221 viewsLohengrin

Bana Alabed on 14:12 - Feb 8 by trampie

You move in Brit Nat circles, you have no idea what the sentiment of the Welsh Welsh is.

http://www.dailypost.co.uk/news/north-wales-news/40000-kurds-hear-speech--286388

Above is a link about a Plaid MP going to Germany to address the Kurds [40,000 of them in Welsh an interpreter was on hand, lol].

A bit different from the last time a Plaid speaker mounted a platform in Germany then...

Bana Alabed on 14:24 - Feb 8 with 1217 viewsLohengrin

Bana Alabed on 14:10 - Feb 8 by londonlisa2001

Is it Sarge? Is it Rosemary the telephone operator? Is it Penry, the mild mannered janitor?
[Post edited 8 Feb 2017 14:12]

You'll have to bear with him, love. He's read a book about Agent Snow and he's lived it ever since.

[Post edited 8 Feb 2017 14:26]

Bana Alabed on 16:24 - Feb 8 with 1125 viewstrampie

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/wales-news/kurds-shut-down-part-m4-12129339

This is fairly recent, interesting banner with Churchill on it, he was said to have gassed the Kurds, does that mean that any Kurds that know they history will be more likely to go to Wales than England ? ..............hmm, I don't know, I will have to ask my new barber next time. smile.

Bana Alabed on 16:26 - Feb 8 with 1124 viewsblueytheblue

Bana Alabed on 14:24 - Feb 8 by Lohengrin

You'll have to bear with him, love. He's read a book about Agent Snow and he's lived it ever since.

[Post edited 8 Feb 2017 14:26]

I can't believe there were so few episodes made. And yes, I did buy the DVD a few months ago. Bought it for the kids, honest.

Poll: Alternate POTY final

Bana Alabed on 16:35 - Feb 8 with 1110 viewsLohengrin

Bana Alabed on 16:24 - Feb 8 by trampie

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/wales-news/kurds-shut-down-part-m4-12129339

This is fairly recent, interesting banner with Churchill on it, he was said to have gassed the Kurds, does that mean that any Kurds that know they history will be more likely to go to Wales than England ? ..............hmm, I don't know, I will have to ask my new barber next time. smile.

If they'd blocked the road when I was trying to get home after work I'd have gassed them myself.

Bana Alabed on 16:37 - Feb 8 with 1107 viewsLohengrin

Bana Alabed on 16:26 - Feb 8 by blueytheblue

I can't believe there were so few episodes made. And yes, I did buy the DVD a few months ago. Bought it for the kids, honest.

I believe you, honest.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024