Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Fancy a cup run? 13:41 - Mar 5 with 1639 viewsswan85

I am not counting any chickens yet, but I for one believe we have enough about us, and games to be played to stay up.

With PC in charge we will be ok next season as well, couple of additions, retain key players etc, then a key season objective has to be a good FA Cup run, anyone fancy one?
Fancy a cup run? on 13:50 - Mar 5 with 1618 viewsJBT95

We can't mess about making 8 changes for a cup away tie against a Championship side if we are serious about the cup matches.
[Post edited 5 Mar 2017 13:50]
Fancy a cup run? on 13:52 - Mar 5 with 1610 viewsJack_Kass

I don't think any team really prioritises a cup competition until they get to the perhaps the last 8, the nature of cup football is far too unpredictable. We could get the most on form team like Chelsea away in the third round and the whole thing is done in one game.

We'll prioritise survival again, and if we happen to go on a run into the late stages of a competition then we'll plan accordingly to wherever we are in the league.

Poll: FA Cup or Premier League

Fancy a cup run? on 14:52 - Mar 5 with 1541 viewsSgorioFruit

The swans are frightened of the FA cup

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

Fancy a cup run? on 14:57 - Mar 5 with 1525 viewsDewi1jack

Fancy a cup run? on 13:52 - Mar 5 by Jack_Kass

I don't think any team really prioritises a cup competition until they get to the perhaps the last 8, the nature of cup football is far too unpredictable. We could get the most on form team like Chelsea away in the third round and the whole thing is done in one game.

We'll prioritise survival again, and if we happen to go on a run into the late stages of a competition then we'll plan accordingly to wherever we are in the league.

Or we could get the most in form team (such as Chelsea, Man U or whoever,) go to their home and beat them
Even going on to win the Cup after beating them away.
We've done so before.
Maybe this time we'll do it without hiding the ball either!

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

Fancy a cup run? on 13:33 - Mar 11 with 1373 viewsairedale

With Chelsea doing so well in the league, and the :League Cup already won, I reckon the big clubs left in the FA Cup would love to win it just so their high profile managers can justify their positions.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024