Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Swansea City Versus Everton FC Premier League Match Day Thread 11:35 - May 2 with 22789 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 6 May 2017 23:20]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Swansea City Versus Everton FC Premier League Match Day Thread on 20:48 - May 6 with 1823 viewsJack_Meoff

The Official Swansea City Versus Everton FC Premier League Match Day Thread on 20:43 - May 6 by Starsky

That's for the rissoles

Rissoles looks to have been a predictive text correction in this context...

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

The Official Swansea City Versus Everton FC Premier League Match Day Thread on 21:30 - May 6 with 1641 viewsspiderboy

The Official Swansea City Versus Everton FC Premier League Match Day Thread on 19:30 - May 6 by SwansNZ

Almost gave me a heart attack, thought he scored an own goal.

Me too,,! What a horrible sensation it was!
for half a second my world had completely fallen around me,
The Official Swansea City Versus Everton FC Premier League Match Day Thread on 21:37 - May 6 with 1587 viewsmonmouth

Right. No f*cking about now. Beat Sundo; Palace nail Hull; job done.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Official Swansea City Versus Everton FC Premier League Match Day Thread on 21:45 - May 6 with 1549 viewsspiderboy

The Official Swansea City Versus Everton FC Premier League Match Day Thread on 21:37 - May 6 by monmouth

Palace a dead cert to win v hull..Spesh after man cit result today
The Official Swansea City Versus Everton FC Premier League Match Thread on 21:45 - May 6 with 1548 viewsKulusBeatFactory

The Official Swansea City Versus Everton FC Premier League Match Thread on 11:01 - May 5 by EasternJack

This helps

http://www.bbc.com/sport/football/39802501

Koeman Inviting a Barca based newspaper into his house to talk about how he'd love to manage Barcelona one day - a job that's soon to be available - is not going to make anyone bust a nut for Everton for the next few games.
[Post edited 5 May 2017 11:01]

yes it may well have done - young guns deployed today etc etc

- but we did a job on them in a highly professional manner
The Official Swansea City Versus Everton FC Premier League Match Day Thread on 23:14 - May 6 with 1322 viewsAnotherJohn

Just home after a post-match celebration - which is unusual for me. The results went like a dream today. I thought we deserved our victory, albeit in a very tight game. Let's hope we hold our nerve now. As some have said: if we win next week it looks very hard for Hull.
The Official Swansea City Versus Everton FC Premier League Match Day Thread on 23:51 - May 6 with 1234 viewsUxbridge

The Official Swansea City Versus Everton FC Premier League Match Day Thread on 21:37 - May 6 by monmouth

A draw between Palace and Hull would be fine too. Our GD would be insurmountable in that scenario.

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

The Official Swansea City Versus Everton FC Premier League Match Day Thread on 00:00 - May 7 with 1213 viewsdobjack2

The Official Swansea City Versus Everton FC Premier League Match Day Thread on 23:51 - May 6 by Uxbridge

A draw between Palace and Hull would be fine too. Our GD would be insurmountable in that scenario.

I wouldn't say insurmountable but the main thing is what we do.

We have to beat Sunderland. Do that and we will be in good shape for the final game.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024