Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Dav's Stats Updated after Everton and uploaded 21:58 - May 6 with 548 viewsDavillin

http://www.davillin.info/DavsStats16-17.html

I don't care. I'm old. I don't have to.
Poll: In which hemispheres will China's space station [or biggest piece] crash?

Dav's Stats Updated after Everton and uploaded on 10:00 - May 7 with 485 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Thanks for the stats we have gained 26pts in the second half of the season if we had done that over the season 52pts.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Dav's Stats Updated after Everton and uploaded on 13:11 - May 7 with 445 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Dav's Stats Updated after Everton and uploaded on 10:00 - May 7 by felixstowe_jack

Thanks for the stats we have gained 26pts in the second half of the season if we had done that over the season 52pts.

23 actually, but we're on "pace" for 26 and could get as much as 29 (thank you PC).

The odd, albeit meaningless stat is that yesterday was the first time all season we scored in the 15-30 minute portion of any match.

Also yesterday was a very rare match for us this season when there were more goals in the 1st half than in the 2nd half. Our 2nd halves has seen a lot more goals by both sides, for whatever reason.
[Post edited 7 May 2017 13:12]

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024