Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Cons and DUP 22:57 - Jun 15 with 729 viewstrampie

Are the Cons really going to get in bed with the UDA ?….oops I mean DUP ?

I hear May has been told by the republicans that any deal with the DUP will put her in breach of the Good Friday Agreement.

Also if she tries to give NI extra money England, Scotland and Wales might kick off or should that be will kick off, apparently under the Barnett formula you can't give one area extra money with out giving to the rest.

The republic of Ireland a sovereign state that is signed up to the Good Friday Agreement might have something to say if the UK Government are seen to be favouring one side in NI.

May has 27 European countries on her case, issues in NI, possible issues with the republic of Ireland, issues with opposition parties, issues with her own party.

Will she get the chop in the coming months ?, will there even be another General Election this calendar year ?

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Cons and DUP on 23:15 - Jun 15 with 715 viewsItchySphincter

Welcome to last week.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Cons and DUP on 23:24 - Jun 15 with 707 viewsKilkennyjack

Rumours around that she is speaking to Libdems now that Tim has flucked off.

It one of the first brexit issues that the nice European people want to agree on.

And to think of the abuse that Jezza has had for trying to get peace in the north of ireland.

Therexit it is then.
Duck !

Beware of the Risen People

Cons and DUP on 08:09 - Jun 16 with 611 viewsDr_Winston

When did Jezza meet with the Loyalist side?

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Cons and DUP on 08:28 - Jun 16 with 592 viewsBigPhilG

It means that just like in the USA we'll have mentally unhinged orange men pulling all the strings
Cons and DUP on 09:03 - Jun 16 with 568 viewstrampie

Cons and DUP on 08:09 - Jun 16 by Dr_Winston

When did Jezza meet with the Loyalist side?

What would one say to Brit Nat's, Zionists etc ?

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.

Cons and DUP on 09:06 - Jun 16 with 565 viewsDr_Winston

Cons and DUP on 09:03 - Jun 16 by trampie

What would one say to Brit Nat's, Zionists etc ?

According to you he'd have said "Hi, I'm Jeremy Corbyn and I'm here to help broker a peace deal".

Can I assume by your response that he didn't meet both sides, which you'd think would be a pre-requisite for someone working towards peace as is now claimed?

This post has been edited by an administrator

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Cons and DUP on 09:18 - Jun 16 with 549 viewstrampie

Cons and DUP on 09:06 - Jun 16 by Dr_Winston

According to you he'd have said "Hi, I'm Jeremy Corbyn and I'm here to help broker a peace deal".

Can I assume by your response that he didn't meet both sides, which you'd think would be a pre-requisite for someone working towards peace as is now claimed?

I haven't said anything ???

I have no idea if Corbyn has met such people but if any peace maker did what could the peace maker say to imperialists with the whip hand treating the indigenous people as second class citizens ?
People in power with the whip hand don't like giving it up unless (unfortunately) they are forced too.

Cons and DUP on 09:24 - Jun 16 with 544 viewsDr_Winston

Cons and DUP on 09:18 - Jun 16 by trampie

I haven't said anything ???

I have no idea if Corbyn has met such people but if any peace maker did what could the peace maker say to imperialists with the whip hand treating the indigenous people as second class citizens ?
People in power with the whip hand don't like giving it up unless (unfortunately) they are forced too.

You've claimed he was there to negotiate peace, repeatedly failing to provide any evidence of that.

Login to get fewer ads

Cons and DUP on 09:33 - Jun 16 with 529 viewsDarran

Cons and DUP on 09:06 - Jun 16 by Dr_Winston

Good point that.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Cons and DUP on 09:34 - Jun 16 with 529 viewstrampie

Cons and DUP on 09:24 - Jun 16 by Dr_Winston

You've claimed he was there to negotiate peace, repeatedly failing to provide any evidence of that.

I have never said anything about the subject until replying to this thread .

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024