Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What's the best Swans goal you've ever seen? 07:58 - Jul 1 with 8456 viewsmarchamjack

Chatting over a few beers with my brother in law last night (talking Swans sht as ever) and we got round to the best Swans goals we'd seen over the years. Not the most important necessarily, just the best.

A few for starters -

We both said

Garry Stanley v City
Pratley v Forest
Trunds v Yeovil
Etc

More?

Oh,..Dave, what's occuring?

What's the best Swans goal you've ever seen? on 17:29 - Jul 2 with 945 viewsDan_Swan

What's the best Swans goal you've ever seen? on 17:11 - Jul 2 by raynor94

What an an afternoon, one down, Robbo scores a earlier of a free kick, and then the coup de grace Trundle winner, he ran the length of an exploding North Bank happy days indeed

That was the game the club claimed Trundle had broken his jaw, rumour has it that it allegedly happened down Wind Street afterwards....

Still following Dr's orders!

What's the best Swans goal you've ever seen? on 18:00 - Jul 2 with 930 viewsAl_Bundy

Leighton James at Preston

Bodde at Preston

Trundle and the Millstad

Trundle overhead kick at Leyton Orient

David Romo v Mansfield

James Thomas third v Hull
What's the best Swans goal you've ever seen? on 19:08 - Jul 2 with 910 viewsBanosswan

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

What's the best Swans goal you've ever seen? on 20:13 - Jul 2 with 885 viewsJackanapes

O B S S E S S E D.

“The stupidest thing she knew was for people to act like they knew all about the things they knew absolutely nothing about.”

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024