Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
season Tickets 19:17 - Jul 1 with 1403 viewsbuilthjack

My mate got 3 season tickets for next season when they sold that 7-800 a couple of months back. 2 of them arrived today, posted separately, and the other has yet to arrive.
Why the hell didn't the club send the 3 out in the same envelope? They are all to the same address. Mad.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

season Tickets on 19:38 - Jul 1 with 1348 viewsGTCJack

Same here. For two of us in the same house. Must be Leigh Dineen's idea.
season Tickets on 21:38 - Jul 1 with 1201 viewsSirjohnalot

I'd imagine because they have to be posted to the person named on the Season Ticket. You can't post Mr Jones ticket to Mrs Jones,mits not their ticket. What if they are estranged ? Or people who house share who don't get on ?
season Tickets on 21:56 - Jul 1 with 1164 viewsstevethejack

I had one delivered today for someone else. The only season tickets in my house are renewals and we're using the same cards as last year,. Tried ringing ticket office, no one there as there's an event on at the stadium. Will have to ring them Monday.
season Tickets on 23:34 - Jul 1 with 1059 viewsTNT

Why a brand new Jack Army card, which sits pristinely in an unused wallet, never to leave the house. Yet no new Season Ticket which gets its fair share of wear and tear throughout the season(s)?

Poll: Would you make goalposts bigger?

season Tickets on 00:01 - Jul 2 with 1016 viewsSgorioFruit

season Tickets on 21:56 - Jul 1 by stevethejack

I had one delivered today for someone else. The only season tickets in my house are renewals and we're using the same cards as last year,. Tried ringing ticket office, no one there as there's an event on at the stadium. Will have to ring them Monday.

Same here
I had one meant for someone else

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

season Tickets on 07:05 - Jul 2 with 940 viewsKinsey

season Tickets on 00:01 - Jul 2 by SgorioFruit

Same here
I had one meant for someone else

Lucky bugger, I haven't had any of my 3.

Strange thing when I logged into my account last week though, it said I had 3 seats (my ST seats) booked for the sampdoria friendly???
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024