Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
TNS 21:59 - Jul 4 with 4365 viewsbuilthjack

Won through to the next round of the Champions League. Sgorio will be pleased.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

TNS on 09:56 - Jul 19 with 972 viewsswanjackal

TNS on 01:24 - Jul 13 by JackFish

Rijeka just went a year unbeaten domestically, TNS have got no chance of turning it around in the second leg. Reality is as long as our best teams play in England we're always going to be towards the bottom of the rankings.

Even the best team in the LOW (or whatever it's called now) play in England for half their games.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hypocritically hypocritical !

TNS on 11:25 - Jul 19 with 926 viewswestwalesed

TNS on 16:59 - Jul 12 by SgorioFruit

Trundle to get Llanelli into the WPL next season?
Llanelli then becoming the place to get some of our youngsters playing competitive football each week?

Why not?

I personally think it would be brilliant. A great way of keeping the young guns feet on the ground, and as I say, they should qualify for Europe most seasons.

Poll: Live in a country with no internet?

TNS on 11:46 - Jul 19 with 919 viewsMarinaJack

TNS on 11:25 - Jul 19 by westwalesed

Why not?

I personally think it would be brilliant. A great way of keeping the young guns feet on the ground, and as I say, they should qualify for Europe most seasons.

why not play in the conference far better standard than the low ?
TNS on 08:18 - Jul 20 with 808 viewsfelixstowe_jack

TNS on 11:25 - Jul 19 by westwalesed

Why not?

They would need to get international clearance from FIFA to allow players of an EPL team to play in LOW.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024