Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Hello the Trust 11:13 - Jul 19 with 7587 viewsDafyddHuw

I sent you the following question last week, and although you say you'll repond within 48 hrs, I'm still waiting.

So I'll try to get your attention on here -

The candidates for election to the Trust board - how do I find out what their ttitude are to the deal/litigate situation?
I don'r care if they speak Welsh, are MDs of companies or have supporteed the Swans since they were foetuses. But I do want to know what their attitude to our owners is.

Surely in any other type of election we'd have some concept of what candidates stood for. How can I vote for someone when I know feck all about their attitude to the club?
Hello the Trust on 12:35 - Jul 22 with 405 viewsQJumpingJack

Re Sampdoria - the issue is not the actual price, the issue is the fact the Trust can no longer influence the prices being charged - which they use to be able to do. Worrying times.
Hello the Trust on 12:40 - Jul 22 with 403 viewsraynor94

Hello the Trust on 12:35 - Jul 22 by QJumpingJack

Re Sampdoria - the issue is not the actual price, the issue is the fact the Trust can no longer influence the prices being charged - which they use to be able to do. Worrying times.

Why is it worrying, did the trust agree to £45 a ticket? because if I didn't have a season I wouldn't pay that amount to watch a game

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024