Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Everton Fans 21:37 - Jul 21 with 15386 viewsAl_Bundy

Fair play to them .. they are getting more bitter and twisted by the day over this Siggy saga.

On their forum we are crap, relegation fodder, small fry, welsh , shit ground and our whole club is worth only £60M

Feck me they haven't had a pot to piss in for years and won nothing now they think they are a big top 5 side in the prem now they have some cash..

Everton Fans on 08:24 - Jul 24 with 1040 viewsunion_jack

Everton Fans on 23:35 - Jul 23 by EFC

It's funny as I post on a number of other clubs forums and I always find we have a very similiar fanbase to clubs like Man City (until their takeover) and Sunderland in that we are largely a local working class fanbase who puts up with self entitled neighbours.

You speak to any Blue and we'll tell you as it is - we are a club good enough for 7th who might push for 4/5/6 in a very good season.

Speak to any Liverpool fan, and it's about how great they are, how every transfer signing they make is world class and how they're going to win the league every season.

I can honestly say we share your pain.

Difference being that our self entitled rivals never fail to make us laugh!

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Everton Fans on 20:02 - Jul 24 with 828 viewsAl_Bundy

Well we are defo pushing the Everton fans over the edge now if the £45M bid has been rejected.

The latest is from bin dippers is Siggy should put in a transfer request then Everton get him for £30M
Everton Fans on 20:17 - Jul 24 with 770 viewsTheFranchise

Everton Fans on 20:02 - Jul 24 by Al_Bundy

Well we are defo pushing the Everton fans over the edge now if the £45M bid has been rejected.

The latest is from bin dippers is Siggy should put in a transfer request then Everton get him for £30M

It doesn't work like that either. He can put a transfer request in, we can still demand £50m and he loses any bonus he's due.
Everton Fans on 20:50 - Jul 24 with 689 viewsBorojack

Everton Fans on 20:17 - Jul 24 by TheFranchise

It doesn't work like that either. He can put a transfer request in, we can still demand £50m and he loses any bonus he's due.

That's why he has not put one in if he did Everton could have him for 45 more than likely as the bonuses would stay in the club's coffers.

Poll: Should Huw Jenkins be sacked

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024