Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
TRUST - LEGAL ACTION - YES / NO etc 15:21 - Jul 24 with 967 viewsLoyal

TRUST - LEGAL ACTION - YES / NO etc

Your Vote:

You need to be logged in to vote on our site polls

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

TRUST - LEGAL ACTION - YES / NO etc on 15:22 - Jul 24 with 962 viewsLoyal

Now we have all had a look at the papers, the advice and listened to opinions to death.
Maybe we can gauge the feelings of the internet via a simple poll.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.

TRUST - LEGAL ACTION - YES / NO etc on 15:27 - Jul 24 with 944 viewsE20Jack

I wouldn't bother Loyal. I did a poll a few weeks ago. Was up for over a day with something like 32 votes in favour of legal action - 12 in favour of taking the deal.

Then in the space of 10 minutes the bottom of the page filled up with a host of new usernames one after another in order and had over a days worth of votes in 10 minutes all for "take the deal". People clearly have certain agendas on here and clearly didnt like the message the real poll was sending.

You will never get a real representative answer on here.

Poll: 6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash?

TRUST - LEGAL ACTION - YES / NO etc on 15:30 - Jul 24 with 935 viewsshandyjack

can someone spell it out in laymans terms the pro and cons for me please. I'm struggling to read through the legal jargon i keep reading and need simple terms.

edit: just for neathjack
[Post edited 24 Jul 2017 15:50]

Poll: Expectation for the season

TRUST - LEGAL ACTION - YES / NO etc on 15:36 - Jul 24 with 916 viewsLoyal

TRUST - LEGAL ACTION - YES / NO etc on 15:27 - Jul 24 by E20Jack

I wouldn't bother Loyal. I did a poll a few weeks ago. Was up for over a day with something like 32 votes in favour of legal action - 12 in favour of taking the deal.

Then in the space of 10 minutes the bottom of the page filled up with a host of new usernames one after another in order and had over a days worth of votes in 10 minutes all for "take the deal". People clearly have certain agendas on here and clearly didnt like the message the real poll was sending.

That was before the voting slips ?
Hey Shandy, nice try 👍😂

TRUST - LEGAL ACTION - YES / NO etc on 15:38 - Jul 24 with 914 viewsE20Jack

TRUST - LEGAL ACTION - YES / NO etc on 15:36 - Jul 24 by Loyal

Hey Shandy, nice try 👍😂

Dont think it matters mate, people will stll not let a certain side win in public.. Although you would imagine they will be far more stealthy this time as the last one was laughable.

Poll: 6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash?

TRUST - LEGAL ACTION - YES / NO etc on 15:45 - Jul 24 with 880 views1983

As Shandyjack said?
[Post edited 24 Jul 2017 15:45]

TRUST - LEGAL ACTION - YES / NO etc on 15:48 - Jul 24 with 871 viewsNeath_Jack

TRUST - LEGAL ACTION - YES / NO etc on 15:30 - Jul 24 by shandyjack

can someone spell it out in laymans terms the pro and cons for me please. I'm struggling to read through the legal jargon i keep reading and need simple terms.

edit: just for neathjack
[Post edited 24 Jul 2017 15:50]

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

TRUST - LEGAL ACTION - YES / NO etc on 15:49 - Jul 24 with 863 viewsshandyjack

TRUST - LEGAL ACTION - YES / NO etc on 15:36 - Jul 24 by Loyal

Hey Shandy, nice try 👍😂

nice try? i don't get it. i read through all the threads but can't get my head around most of whats written

Poll: Expectation for the season

Login to get fewer ads

TRUST - LEGAL ACTION - YES / NO etc on 17:43 - Jul 24 with 708 viewsOldjack

TRUST - LEGAL ACTION - YES / NO etc on 15:27 - Jul 24 by E20Jack

This is correct ,

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

TRUST - LEGAL ACTION - YES / NO etc on 20:50 - Jul 24 with 567 viewsLoyal

So they can influence the vote as well then.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024