Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Gylfi at open day 13:48 - Aug 2 with 2081 viewsmanseltonsa5

Can't understand why Gylfi would be allowed to train today if there is no chance of him playing for us and clement saying a deal may be done by the weekend.it did not seem right watching him today down the liberty
Gylfi at open day on 13:50 - Aug 2 with 2048 viewsSwanjaxs

Fuk him! Make him squirm

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Gylfi at open day on 13:53 - Aug 2 with 2024 viewsCooperman

He's been training just not playing, but there's only so far that this long running saga can go on for.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

Gylfi at open day on 14:53 - Aug 2 with 1751 viewsLoyal

I know it's only rumours but some pretty well informed people are saying Gylfi will be either gone on Monday or the club will reveal him as a newly contracted player. Either way he can fck off.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Gylfi at open day on 14:56 - Aug 2 with 1723 viewsCooperman

Gylfi at open day on 14:53 - Aug 2 by Loyal

I know it's only rumours but some pretty well informed people are saying Gylfi will be either gone on Monday or the club will reveal him as a newly contracted player. Either way he can fck off.

It's only flipping Wednesday today. I can't put up with this sh1te until then.

It's a proper shower and if he does go it leaves us woefully short of depth with the season about to start. I don't buy into this view that the transfer window lasts until end of August. We should strengthen sooner rather than later.

Gylfi at open day on 15:00 - Aug 2 with 1692 viewsLoyal

Gylfi at open day on 14:56 - Aug 2 by Cooperman

It's only flipping Wednesday today. I can't put up with this sh1te until then.

It's a proper shower and if he does go it leaves us woefully short of depth with the season about to start. I don't buy into this view that the transfer window lasts until end of August. We should strengthen sooner rather than later.

The wheels of Huw turn slowly, he is a past master at letting things go far beyond anyones expectations, as we know much to our detriment before. However, my belief is Gylfi has gone, if it's Everton he is waiting for the CL result, if it's Leicester Huw will be grappling over a player deal I have no doubt. I can't see it being Grey but maybe Drinkwater.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Gylfi at open day on 15:38 - Aug 2 with 1527 viewsandypitt56

Gylfi at open day on 15:00 - Aug 2 by Loyal

The wheels of Huw turn slowly, he is a past master at letting things go far beyond anyones expectations, as we know much to our detriment before. However, my belief is Gylfi has gone, if it's Everton he is waiting for the CL result, if it's Leicester Huw will be grappling over a player deal I have no doubt. I can't see it being Grey but maybe Drinkwater.

Chelsea are apparently in for drinkwater and Leicester have already said he is not for sale. Most likely be Ulloa!! huws fav....
Gylfi at open day on 15:55 - Aug 2 with 1447 viewsCooperman

Gylfi at open day on 15:00 - Aug 2 by Loyal

I share your belief that he's gone, but I'm not with you on Drinkwater.

Gylfi at open day on 17:01 - Aug 2 with 1284 viewsJinxy

Gylfi at open day on 15:55 - Aug 2 by Cooperman

I share your belief that he's gone, but I'm not with you on Drinkwater.

Maybe Huw will tap him up?
Login to get fewer ads

Gylfi at open day on 17:03 - Aug 2 with 1254 viewsGlyn1

Gylfi at open day on 15:38 - Aug 2 by andypitt56

Chelsea are apparently in for drinkwater and Leicester have already said he is not for sale. Most likely be Ulloa!! huws fav....

Ulloa has scored against us - of course it would be him.

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

Gylfi at open day on 17:13 - Aug 2 with 1219 viewsCooperman

Gylfi at open day on 17:01 - Aug 2 by Jinxy

Maybe Huw will tap him up?

Huw is a drip.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024