Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
In 15 minutes Tammy has showed us what we've been missing... 17:32 - Aug 5 with 17762 viewsTheResurrection

... all last season.

Llorente did well under the circumstances and I warmed a bit to him as the season wore on.

But Abraham will take our forward play to the next level and I don't think we need to worry about another big name coming in during August. They'll have to go some to knock this boy out.

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

In 15 minutes Tammy has showed us what we've been missing... on 09:41 - Feb 3 with 606 viewsSTID2017

In 15 minutes Tammy has showed us what we've been missing... on 01:42 - Feb 3 by _

And Siggy and Llorente have spent the last two seasons proving how facking ordinary and shit they are.

While Tammy heads for 30 goals this season

Still you can't admit the great contribution Siggy and Llorente made to keep us up.
As for Tammy, as much as I'd like to see him playing at the the top level, he'll never be more than a Championship player.
Most people stop digging themselves holes when they reach the bottom.
Not you.
Your arrogance says so much.
What are you going to give us next - "How the Americans have saved us and made us into a better club on a secure footing" ?

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024