Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Marseille v Dijon 20:05 - Aug 6 with 667 viewsPrivate_Partz

Not well, weather sh!te and stuck in house. Streams are working well ( thanks batman) so I am on the case with this one now if anyone watching with me.
First comment is the home ground looks very sexy.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Marseille v Dijon on 20:54 - Aug 6 with 614 viewsPrivate_Partz

Stalemate at half time. The French top flight looks decent with lots of possession football. Dijon are the underdogs but are doing well. You cold say they are 'cutting the mustard'.
Cloakroom attendant!.....

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Marseille v Dijon on 20:57 - Aug 6 with 602 viewsDarran

What's wrong with you?

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Marseille v Dijon on 21:06 - Aug 6 with 563 viewsPrivate_Partz

Marseille v Dijon on 20:57 - Aug 6 by Darran

What's wrong with you?

Bored mentally. AF physically. Unless you are asking am I right in the head. Others can decide that ;-)
Back to the match... it must be bloody hot there as they are having compulsory water breaks.

Marseille v Dijon on 21:13 - Aug 6 with 548 viewsPrivate_Partz

Marseille v Dijon on 21:06 - Aug 6 by Private_Partz

Bored mentally. AF physically. Unless you are asking am I right in the head. Others can decide that ;-)
Back to the match... it must be bloody hot there as they are having compulsory water breaks.

Big boys one up. Dijon will regret their missed opportunities I suspect.

Marseille v Dijon on 21:58 - Aug 6 with 489 viewsPrivate_Partz

Marseille v Dijon on 21:13 - Aug 6 by Private_Partz

Big boys one up. Dijon will regret their missed opportunities I suspect.

For anyone interested and I doubt anyone is :-)......
As suspected it ended 3-0. Valiant effort by Dijon but they missed chances in the first half and it cost them. Standard was high for me and no evidence that it is lower in France than in the Premier League.

Marseille v Dijon on 22:02 - Aug 6 with 476 viewsraynor94

Marseille v Dijon on 21:58 - Aug 6 by Private_Partz

For anyone interested and I doubt anyone is :-)......
As suspected it ended 3-0. Valiant effort by Dijon but they missed chances in the first half and it cost them. Standard was high for me and no evidence that it is lower in France than in the Premier League.

Surprised, I thought they'd be mustard!

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024