Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Yusuf Yazici 08:17 - Aug 22 with 10055 viewsNirvana

Another one of those "fancy foreigners" with loads of talent and a ridiculously low pricetag, has Everton and Liverpool "fighting over him":

http://www.90min.com/posts/5401470-merseyside-giants-everton-and-liverpool-to-fi

http://www.footballwhispers.com/blog/liverpool-transfer-target-yusuf-yazici

Yazici supposedly has a number of "unnamed teams" tracking him, as well, and maybe we're one of them. Maybe he's this "coup" we're hearing about on here lately. Watched the past couple Trabzonspor matches specifically to check this kid out, and he's the real deal. Reminds me a lot of a young, more versatile, skilled, and creative Michu. High praise indeed. He has played on the wing, attacking and central midfield, and seems to have the ability to play upfront, in my opinion.

Excellent outside of the boot flicked pass for an assist against Fenerbahce this weekend (what has happened to Van Persie, by the way, he was awful), and played a good game overall. Check out the goal below against Alaves a few weeks ago, and tell me that doesn't conjure glorious Michu Memories. Supposedly available for about £7m and would be a steal, especially compared to what we're paying for Clucas.

If Altman has the Super Lig on his computer, he knows this kid, his stats were ridiculous last season. Unfortunately, it seems like Jenkins is still all-too involved in our decisions, and he likes players we've played against. C'est la vie, our loss is Merseyside's gain, again.

Yusuf Yazici on 22:30 - Aug 8 with 1600 viewsNirvana

Stats last season:

10 goals / 5 assists / 1.5 key passes / 1.5 dribbles / 2.2 shots / 1.3 crosses / 1.5 tackles

Trabzonspor turned down a £12m offer from Man U this summer, as Yazici would rather continue to develop in Turkey than be subjected to Mourinho's bbullsshitt. Smart kid at 21 years old.

https://talksport.com/football/401187/manchester-united-transfer-news-offer-star

Glad we brought in Clucas/12-games-Sanches for £23m+ instead, though. Again, nahhhh.
Yusuf Yazici on 22:36 - Aug 8 with 1567 viewsTheResurrection

Yusuf Yazici on 22:30 - Aug 8 by Nirvana

Stats last season:

10 goals / 5 assists / 1.5 key passes / 1.5 dribbles / 2.2 shots / 1.3 crosses / 1.5 tackles

Trabzonspor turned down a £12m offer from Man U this summer, as Yazici would rather continue to develop in Turkey than be subjected to Mourinho's bbullsshitt. Smart kid at 21 years old.

https://talksport.com/football/401187/manchester-united-transfer-news-offer-star

Glad we brought in Clucas/12-games-Sanches for £23m+ instead, though. Again, nahhhh.

So he's turned down a move to the EPL and the most famous club in Britain because he wants to stay in Turkey......

BUT...............

The Swans could have signed him a whole year ago.........!!!!!!!!

RIIIIIIIGGGGGGHHHHHHTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!

Ffffffffffaackkkkk offfff yaaaaaaa fffffaaacccckkkinnnng CLOWN!!!!!!!!!!!

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

Yusuf Yazici on 22:46 - Aug 8 with 1534 viewsNirvana

Yusuf Yazici on 22:36 - Aug 8 by TheResurrection

So he's turned down a move to the EPL and the most famous club in Britain because he wants to stay in Turkey......

BUT...............

The Swans could have signed him a whole year ago.........!!!!!!!!

RIIIIIIIGGGGGGHHHHHHTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!

Ffffffffffaackkkkk offfff yaaaaaaa fffffaaacccckkkinnnng CLOWN!!!!!!!!!!!

Correct, little res.

He's not moving to England to sit on the bench and play sshitt football for a manager notorious for not playing young players.

Do you even watch football?

A guaranteed starting role (or close to it) and an exciting, attractice style of play? Yeah, he'd probably take every bit of what we paid Sanches/Clucas.

You've proven time and time and time and time again you know nothing. You write a lot, though, and have no life. Good job.

Still think Clucas is "10 times the player" Siggy is? Where's our £450m, then?

Ffukkingg idiot.
Yusuf Yazici on 22:54 - Aug 8 with 1510 viewsTheResurrection

Yusuf Yazici on 22:46 - Aug 8 by Nirvana

Correct, little res.

He's not moving to England to sit on the bench and play sshitt football for a manager notorious for not playing young players.

Do you even watch football?

A guaranteed starting role (or close to it) and an exciting, attractice style of play? Yeah, he'd probably take every bit of what we paid Sanches/Clucas.

You've proven time and time and time and time again you know nothing. You write a lot, though, and have no life. Good job.

Still think Clucas is "10 times the player" Siggy is? Where's our £450m, then?

Ffukkingg idiot.

I notice you haven't put Siggy's stats up in your recent vvank fest of posting again.

Lets have them....?

Goals - 3 Assists - 3 - Dribbles - 0 - Key passes - 0.1 - set pieces 0 - penalties - 0 - chances created - 0.2

I honestly don't think you understand how stupid you sound.

"he will turn down United to develop in Turkey" - but "he would jump at the chance to join Swansea to play every week"

Please don't post that on any other sites, i'd fear for your health little prick

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

Yusuf Yazici on 23:23 - Aug 8 with 1449 viewsNirvana

Yusuf Yazici on 22:54 - Aug 8 by TheResurrection

I notice you haven't put Siggy's stats up in your recent vvank fest of posting again.

Lets have them....?

Goals - 3 Assists - 3 - Dribbles - 0 - Key passes - 0.1 - set pieces 0 - penalties - 0 - chances created - 0.2

I honestly don't think you understand how stupid you sound.

"he will turn down United to develop in Turkey" - but "he would jump at the chance to join Swansea to play every week"

Please don't post that on any other sites, i'd fear for your health little prick

"I honestly don't think you understand how stupid you sound."

Oh, the irony. So rich. You've made an absolute ass of yourself on here for so long, it's actually quite funny.

Where'd you get those "stats", little res? They're certainly made up right now, by you.

Here's an actual link for you. Enjoy:

https://www.whoscored.com/Players/69346/History/Gylfi-Sigurdsson
Yusuf Yazici on 23:27 - Aug 8 with 1435 viewsE20Jack

Yusuf Yazici on 23:23 - Aug 8 by Nirvana

"I honestly don't think you understand how stupid you sound."

Oh, the irony. So rich. You've made an absolute ass of yourself on here for so long, it's actually quite funny.

Where'd you get those "stats", little res? They're certainly made up right now, by you.

Here's an actual link for you. Enjoy:

https://www.whoscored.com/Players/69346/History/Gylfi-Sigurdsson

6.88 average rating... less than Jordan Ayew.

Interesting.

Poll: 6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash?

Yusuf Yazici on 00:47 - Aug 9 with 1389 viewslidojack

I do hate to interrupt but isn't 10 goals and 5 assists a bit weak in a league that allowed Gomis to get 29 and 5?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024