Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Pen to Paper 07:46 - Aug 29 with 1731 viewsSgorioFruit

A player doesn't play for us unless he has signed for us or been confirmed as sent on loan to us.
All this talk about Bony signs for us on Monday blah blah blah means absolutely naff all.
There is literally no point in paying any attention to anything you read online regarding transfers, until someone puts pen to paper.
This is football of today.

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

Pen to Paper on 07:49 - Aug 29 with 1713 viewsSwansNZ

Always been the case.

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

Pen to Paper on 07:59 - Aug 29 with 1674 viewsawayjack

We've lost dozens of players due to time to get medical and paperwork sorted. Chelsea signing Willian after his medical and agreed deal with Spurs. Is your point don't believe the posters or media who claim to be ITK?
Pen to Paper on 08:28 - Aug 29 with 1583 viewsJethroJack

This is (obviously) true, but if it wasn't for all the shite in the media about transfers etc, what would all the drama queens moan about in the summer & January windows? 😜
Pen to Paper on 11:02 - Aug 29 with 1350 viewsSgorioFruit

Pen to Paper on 07:59 - Aug 29 by awayjack

We've lost dozens of players due to time to get medical and paperwork sorted. Chelsea signing Willian after his medical and agreed deal with Spurs. Is your point don't believe the posters or media who claim to be ITK?

Exactly that mate.
Bony etc could be touted as signing for us right up til he puts pen to paper.
He could very well be down the liberty stadium this very second with a pen in his hand about to sign the contract and then Ring Ring...... Bony's phone goes off, it's his agent.

Agent - "Wilf mate, how you doing?"

Bony - "I'm down the Liberty son, gona be a jack bastard again innit?"

Agent - "fantastic stuff, it's all over the press too"

Bony - "yeh can't wait mate, gona be playing some first team foozzeballs inni?"

Agent - "Wilf mate, tell them you want £110000 grand a week. If they say no I may well have a place at villa for you son"

Bony - "but it's all over the press and Internet forums that I'm literally signing for Swansea on bank holiday Monday 28th august 2017"

Agent - "money money money"

End of conversation

Today's football.

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

Pen to Paper on 11:15 - Aug 29 with 1302 viewsEasternJack

Sometimes even after they have put pen to paper they don't actually play for us.

There's one player on our books who does whatever he can not to be anywhere near swansea.

So - in addition to pen to paper, I'd also add the caveat that I want to see them with warm mug of a Curtis special before I believe they're a swansea player. Fair?

Poll: Hull vs Middlesborough - What do we want?

Pen to Paper on 12:07 - Aug 29 with 1191 viewssnork44

Let's be honest we need to see anyfukker sign for us now ! Whether it's Wilfred Bony to Jock McSporan ,Falkirks 38 year old reserve right back. But somehow like the so called interest in Arias, Sanches or Chadli, it'll be the usual pie in the sky shit we get from Jenkins and the board "Well we did try and get these players (but the transfer window beat us, he cost too much, he didn't want to come here or the classic he wanted to stay and challenge for being Leicester's third choice right back !).

It's the same old crap under Jenkins, he'll wait until the last minute to see if he can get a bargain basement deal and when the window inevitably shuts with no additional signings, Huwie boy shrugs his shoulders and states, we have go with the players we have got in and we have had a good transfer window !!!

Premier Snork now watching from the USA
Poll: What do you prefer on Planet Swans after a game?

Pen to Paper on 12:22 - Aug 29 with 1122 viewsAngelRangelQS

Pen to Paper on 12:07 - Aug 29 by snork44

Let's be honest we need to see anyfukker sign for us now ! Whether it's Wilfred Bony to Jock McSporan ,Falkirks 38 year old reserve right back. But somehow like the so called interest in Arias, Sanches or Chadli, it'll be the usual pie in the sky shit we get from Jenkins and the board "Well we did try and get these players (but the transfer window beat us, he cost too much, he didn't want to come here or the classic he wanted to stay and challenge for being Leicester's third choice right back !).

It's the same old crap under Jenkins, he'll wait until the last minute to see if he can get a bargain basement deal and when the window inevitably shuts with no additional signings, Huwie boy shrugs his shoulders and states, we have go with the players we have got in and we have had a good transfer window !!!

"Dyer is back from injury soon, Fulton has played a huge role so far this season in our great start and we've warded off interest in McBurnie"

"The money teams were asking for didn't represent good value for money"

"We invested heavily in first team players last January"
Pen to Paper on 15:13 - Aug 29 with 870 viewsJethroJack

Pen to Paper on 12:07 - Aug 29 by snork44

Sorry, Jock McSporan's decided to join Brenda at the 11th hour.....he was quoted as saying "its a shorter daily commute from Falkirk to Glasgow".
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024