Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
God help us 11:22 - Aug 31 with 1162 viewsangryjack

At the end of this window our bench is poor now wait until a few more go and nothing comes in we need at least 5 players imo
God help us on 11:29 - Aug 31 with 1104 viewsawayjack

It's OK our Board have a magic spray to stop any injuries. I'm excited about Sanches and our DM / CM has quality and depth. However base on ins out, if any of our defenders or forwards get injured - which is highly likely - our cover in defence and attack is not PL quality. 12 hours to sort.
God help us on 11:31 - Aug 31 with 1080 viewsAl_Bundy

Angryjack should be nowhere near this board the final transfer day.. probably for his own good
God help us on 11:31 - Aug 31 with 1079 viewsangryjack

God help us on 11:29 - Aug 31 by awayjack

It's OK our Board have a magic spray to stop any injuries. I'm excited about Sanches and our DM / CM has quality and depth. However base on ins out, if any of our defenders or forwards get injured - which is highly likely - our cover in defence and attack is not PL quality. 12 hours to sort.

Hate to tell you mate sanches not signed
God help us on 11:34 - Aug 31 with 1041 viewscostalotta

God help us on 11:29 - Aug 31 by awayjack

If renato and Bayern are hearing the news this morning could they pull the plug? Would renato feel he could improve with us given the reduction in quality?
God help us on 11:35 - Aug 31 with 1036 viewsangryjack

God help us on 11:31 - Aug 31 by Al_Bundy

Angryjack should be nowhere near this board the final transfer day.. probably for his own good

Everything I have said so far this window has happened they held out all summer for 50 mill for gylfi but let him go for 45 close to end window I have said they will throw few names in hat get us all excited then say couldn't get deal done when had no intention of signing them,and now looks like they have dithered on bony hoping someone else came in for him so never had to get him and pay his wages and don't look bad on them
God help us on 12:27 - Aug 31 with 887 viewsLeonWasGod

God help us on 11:34 - Aug 31 by costalotta

If renato and Bayern are hearing the news this morning could they pull the plug? Would renato feel he could improve with us given the reduction in quality?

I doubt it. I'd have thought that transfer comings and goings are like water off a duck's back to other players. They're happening all the time at all clubs and this end of window silliness isn't unusual. I wouldn't have thought Sanches is particularly worried about Llorente being here or not. He'll be more interested in getting regular football to show what he can do.
God help us on 12:32 - Aug 31 with 854 viewsFireboy2

God help us on 12:27 - Aug 31 by LeonWasGod

I doubt it. I'd have thought that transfer comings and goings are like water off a duck's back to other players. They're happening all the time at all clubs and this end of window silliness isn't unusual. I wouldn't have thought Sanches is particularly worried about Llorente being here or not. He'll be more interested in getting regular football to show what he can do.

Your last sentence sums up ultimately why he wants to come to swansea

PC is another reason
God help us on 15:01 - Aug 31 with 703 viewsraynor94

God help us on 11:31 - Aug 31 by angryjack

Hate to tell you mate sanches not signed

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024