Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sgorio 09:14 - Sep 2 with 973 viewstrampie

Didn't notice you posting on 5 out of the 6 Welsh teams in the pyramid winning last week and the other one drawing although only the Swans were away, apologies if I missed the post.
On Monday 3 of them played away and none of them lost again.
This weekend is looking tough, County (2nd in the league) are away to the league leaders, Wrexham are playing a team that is only 1 point behind them, Bay have a difficult away game in the FA Cup, Connahs and TNS are playing Championship teams in the Scottish Challenge cup.
Wales U21s have started the weekend with a fabulous 3-0 away win over Switzerland, let's hope the seniors can pull off a win against Austria.
[Post edited 2 Sep 2017 11:24]

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Sgorio on 10:21 - Sep 2 with 905 viewsLoyal

No win no World Cup.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Sgorio on 08:04 - Sep 3 with 734 viewstrampie

Good results for the national teams but a mixed bag for the club's, Wrexham getting a run together and things look positive for Newport although they were unfortunate to lose.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Sgorio on 15:12 - Sep 16 with 478 viewsSgorioFruit

apologies for only now replying Trampie

County have indeed got off to a fine start. Great win for them mid week v Cheltenham.
I was all set to go to the game but couldn't get away from work in time.
County wont be anywhere near the bottom this season. Their pitch is looking great too.

Wrexham currently sitting in 6th place same as County.

Merthyr and Colwyn Bay both had a mixed start to the season, but both looking ok so far.
As long as no welsh club gets relegated then I'm happy, any promotion is a bonus.
Apart from them up the road. With them just staying a good side in the championship suits everyone fine.

Regards to the WPL, i just hope Carmarthen don't get relegated (currently 2 nil up at Bala) because they are my closest team, and i hope someone else wins the league instead of TNS every bloody year.
And of course Llanelli in the division below will be promoted to the WPL by January i reckon.

Todays welsh fixtures I'm looking out for are

Bala v Carmarthen
Cwmamman United v Haverfordwest
Cardiff v Sheff Wed
Morecambe v NEWPORT COUNTY
Wrexham v Guiseley
Havant & Waterlooville v Merthyr (unfinished business with the swans)
Clitheroe v Colwyn Bay

then

SPURS V SWANS

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024