Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Siggy and Ben today. 19:50 - Sep 9 with 5892 viewslifelong

One was good the other wasn't.
Siggy and Ben today. on 10:08 - Sep 10 with 817 viewsPrivate_Partz

Siggy and Ben today. on 09:52 - Sep 10 by monmouth

I'm quite interested in the splendid comment that they've got to play him in his best position and fit the team around him. Good luck with that, if they think his best position is the fabled 'number 10'. For me, his best position would be box to box, as he has the engine, lack of pace and weakness on the ball will always find him out in teams with inflated top six ideas though.

As loyal says, they'll get some MOTD highlight from him, with a shot, free kick or a first time pass that actually comes off, but 45m is absolutely beautiful highway robbery.

For me, he was actually a much better player in 2012. That stint at Spurs made him worse. Still, he did help dig us out of a few holes, so I've no real axe to grind. Can't help a bit of scadenfreude after the way both player and buying club behaved.

We are so lucky to have got rid if such a sh!te player......naaaa.
For me it was the value a player is to us. Siggy suited the style for us last season and therefore was of great value to us. The same goes for Llorente.
Both are very likely to suffer the same fate as many who have left this club for a big payday.
Llorente will be a massive bench warmer it seems as Krypton Factor Kane is coming into form. It is probably a bit early to write Siggy off as it is early days and all those around him were woeful.
I am surprised Ash has got off so lightly. He was truly terrible but even he was pulled out of his comfort zone to the flanks as all the defenders around him were hiding. He did the same in the end.
Ronald is on a very sticky wicket after his summer spending and could be one of the first to be shown the door.
Btw I was replying the thread in general Mon and not specifically to your comments :-)
[Post edited 10 Sep 2017 10:12]

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Siggy and Ben today. on 10:21 - Sep 10 with 804 viewslifelong

Siggy and Ben today. on 10:05 - Sep 10 by whoflungdung

Can't understand the contempt for him considering he bailed us out two seasons on the trot.

Oh yes

As for now,I'm not in one cheek arsed and I really wish our fans would move the feck on.

I might as well go back to rubbishing the utterly inadequate nomarks that were de Vries and MG who along with Rotledge are the three biggest overated players in our history

Two of those inadequate no marks played a large part in us getting promoted to the Premier League, while the other no mark has been a very good, regular player for us since our promotion.
Siggy and Ben today. on 10:26 - Sep 10 with 792 viewswhoflungdung

Overrated Roger.both saw careers nosedive after our club emp,lying them

Rotledge " very good" .Sorry .

Poll: Is it Spa or spa

Siggy and Ben today. on 10:35 - Sep 10 with 772 viewslifelong

Siggy and Ben today. on 10:26 - Sep 10 by whoflungdung

Overrated Roger.both saw careers nosedive after our club emp,lying them

Rotledge " very good" .Sorry .

Wayne Routledge has been a very good player for us, he is now 32. To call him an inadequate no mark is complete nonsense,
Siggy and Ben today. on 10:37 - Sep 10 with 765 viewsDr_Winston

Siggy and Ben today. on 10:35 - Sep 10 by lifelong

Wayne Routledge has been a very good player for us, he is now 32. To call him an inadequate no mark is complete nonsense,

But completely in character.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Siggy and Ben today. on 13:00 - Sep 10 with 690 viewsploppy

Siggy and Ben today. on 09:52 - Sep 10 by monmouth

I'm quite interested in the splendid comment that they've got to play him in his best position and fit the team around him. Good luck with that, if they think his best position is the fabled 'number 10'. For me, his best position would be box to box, as he has the engine, lack of pace and weakness on the ball will always find him out in teams with inflated top six ideas though.

As loyal says, they'll get some MOTD highlight from him, with a shot, free kick or a first time pass that actually comes off, but 45m is absolutely beautiful highway robbery.

For me, he was actually a much better player in 2012. That stint at Spurs made him worse. Still, he did help dig us out of a few holes, so I've no real axe to grind. Can't help a bit of scadenfreude after the way both player and buying club behaved.

Did you notice that Siggy didn't feature in any of the highlights on MoTD? In fact I didn't hear his name mentioned once. That's because he did very little all game. The one shot he had was an awful left footed volley which ended up high in the Gwladys Road end. He took a few corners/free kicks but failed to beat the first man once and overhit another. There's no way Everton are going to build a team around him because, quite simply, it can't be done. They don't even know where they're going to play him. I can honestly see him getting some bench time. We've well and truly mugged them for £45m.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024